Replies

• CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Lots of peanut butter - multiple times a day
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hmmm frozen yogurt or peanut butter granola bites! (too much of them anyways). I've been clear for a while though!
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Spoonful of peanut butter washed down with a spoonful of jelly. Repeat 3-5 times.
    ^^^^^^ This! (minus the jelly).
  • thatsillyshana
    Options
    People at my college eat the crap out of lunchables, they sell them on campus in one of our convenience stores actually.

I used to make bowls of lemon curd and just eat them.
    Or I would mix peanut butter and honey in a cereal bowl, microwave it until it bubbles then eat/drink it.
    Yeah.....embarrassing.

I still eat lunchables :D
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Technically it's not food but, teas and coffees because I have two sugars in each mug:/ Used to have eight though, so it's a bit of an improvement I think?
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    All foods, I do not like eating in front of people. My relationship with food isn't healthy though - which I'm working on!

Try not to feel embarrassed, food is food and no foods are "disgusting" as you say. Enjoy it :)
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Jack Daniels.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    For some reason, I always get a little shy of logging if I've had a sneaky McDs. I only them once a month or so, but I see the calorie count and think "eeeeh, could have had SO much more for that!"

Also; my custard cream consumption can border on insane.
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    For me it is pizza, because it is a reminder that pizza is pretty much my kryptonite. I'm getting better at controlling my portions with most foods, but if you stick a pizza in front of me (even a large restaurant pizza) I can polish the whole thing off if I'm not careful.
  • Turtlesallthewaydown
    Options
    I put Miracle Whip on too many things. Like mayo it's one of those things where if you eat it, someone nearby is going to go "Ewwww!" and go on about how they can't stand it.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Chocolate :( I'm a real chocoholic. I blame living in a country where we make awesome chocolate (England - cadburys is amazing imo!) I started buying the expensive really dark chocolate and treating myself to just a piece or two a day, and I include it in my diary and calorie allowance. But I still feel a little guilty about it and wonder if it's wrecking my diet... lol
    My brother lived in the U.K and would send me Cadbury Flake bars.Now that he's back,oh my how I miss them!
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Nothing. It's food. I never have been nor will be embarassed.
    :drinker:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I loogged a bunch of my favo foods lastnight just to see how much I'd weigh if I ate like that everyday. I'd gain 20lbs in a month. And we wonder why it takes so long to lose it. Gen Tso Chix, Pork Fried Rice, Crab Rangoons was my fav dinner list. I would make it last for two days by reheating leftovers. I was sluggish to say the least. Its really all about moderation.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    For some reason, I always get a little shy of logging if I've had a sneaky McDs. I only them once a month or so, but I see the calorie count and think "eeeeh, could have had SO much more for that!"

This is why I did the fake login lastnight. 2 see what the consequences would be.:noway:
  • 1newcat
    1newcat Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Cocktails just seem like a judgy thing to enter, but i have to admit entering my nachos had a pang of embarassment last night. Don't know that i was embarassed about eating them, but knowing others were eating clean.. maybe a lil guilt pang.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I used to eat just full dinner plates of melted cheese...So gross yet delicious.

same, i would nuke mozzarella and just eat it melted
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Nothing. It's food. I never have been nor will be embarassed.

^^this.

Although my Dora the Explorer edamame were a bit embarrassing tbh.
  • Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My overindulgence on Clif bars. Usually have one for breakfast then later in the day as a snack. I swear I eat at least 2 a day. I have an egg sensitivity so high protein breakfast is hard for me and I NEED my morning protein. And I am sick to death of oatmeal with flax seed. I binge on peanut butter so that's out.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I *try* not to ever feel guilty about what I eat, since I generally eat well. I'm still going to enjoy treats and I'm getting better about not giving a sh** if I log unhealthy foods, since I do it pretty infrequently. Besides, it's going into my body, so why should I care what others think if I have a beer and pizza nigh once and a while (like last night) ?
  • 1newcat
    1newcat Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Awwwwwwww maaan, i totally forgot (or just blocked) my mchicken incident yesterday, grrrrrrr. Speaking of embarassing, nachos and a mcchicken in the same day.... just wow @myself right now. Lol