Embarrassing Food

Options

Replies

• HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I don't really have any, although last night I logged 7 shots of southern comfort and had to laugh at myself. It was a good night though lol.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Hmm...maybe ice cream, or cake. Seems so messy, but so delicious. :)
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Nutella. 2 tbsp in my smoothie. Or sometimes I just eat it right out of the spoon!

I also log the alcoholic drinks I have. I only drink once a week (If anything). But I must say, I am a bit offended when MFP lists my "popular snacks" as "Southern Comfort, Jack Daniel's, vodka, tequila."
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    3/4 a bag of chips....ranch dressing.....cheese.....pizza....diet soda.....lol plenty of things
  • LabrakaDebra
    LabrakaDebra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a serious addiction to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, ever since Halloween. You'd think perhaps I could try just NOT buying them, but I can't seem to stop doing that either. :grumble:
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Parmesan cheese. The dried kind in the green plastic jar. When we were kids we called it "sprinkly cheese". :laugh:
    I eat it on lots of things, not just Italian food.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    A mixture of peanut butter, margarine and honey... spread on a tortilla or just eaten straight out of the bowl.

It's soooo good....
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Homemade mounds bars (real shredded coconut rolled in melted semi-sweet chocolate) .....OMG.... I can eat the whole batch in literally one weekend, no clue of the calorie count, (really need to figure that out) ......but I know it's waaaaaaay too many.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I get embarrassed when Mcdonald's finds it's way onto my food journal. I know it's bad....but, it a small cheeseburger and a small fry gonna hurt me? I don't eat it like I used to. As in 2 sandwiches a large fry and a large sweet tea. How is going there once a week that bad? I eat well the rest of the time.

What makes it worse is when people tell me to quit eating it. :( I hate that. I don't want everything I like to be off limits. I mean, I can turn down chocolate and not feel deprived. Even the protein bars...I don't like putting those on there and hear from the "oh, your not losing weight because your eating processed junk"....um, I will have you know I went from 276 down to 240 eating what I wanted. I just watch my portions. Right now I am at 252.5 because I fell off the wagon but that is besides the point.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I read through this whole thread and couldn't think of anything I would actually be embarassed to eat in front of someone... until someone mentioned Totinos frozen pizzas.

I will never stop loving those. Combination FTW! :)

Aside from that I definitely eat WAAAAY to much of things sometimes and the sheer quantity I can/have eaten would be embarassing, but not the food itself.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I used to eat just full dinner plates of melted cheese...So gross yet delicious.

Me too, so good when it's slightly browned on the edges! :smile:
    those crispy brown edges are the best lol haven't eaten that in a long time
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    snack cakes
  • MagicMaryMac
    MagicMaryMac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WingStop Lemon Pepper, groan, flats, many...:noway:
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    I don't get embarrassed about anything I eat- If anything entering it in my diary has made me more aware of what I am eating. However, if I have a day where I treat myself to something or decide to eat something greasy after too many vodka sodas I don't worry about it at all. Generally when I eat something out of the ordinary its for some sort of celebration or special occasion, which is important :)

Also, no one on my friends list is a douche bag- so I don't have to worry about any harsh criticism- if anything they compliment me on my excellent choice in vodka ;)
  • shirleylmartin
    shirleylmartin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I haven't actually had this in about 6 months, but Lucky Charms. About 3 bowls of it.
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I love to drink pickle juice. Just sip on a small glass of it. But I do that very rarely!
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Bacon dipped in mayo. Haven't eaten it in ages, though. Or pork chops and mayo, steak and mayo, chicken and mayo...
  • kayla554
    kayla554 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I don't get why you guys are embarrassed of eating yummy food? But I eat bbq suace in my mashed potatoes x) Guess that's kind of weird, doesn't embarrass me though, I eat what I want regardless if someone thinks it's gross
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to eat a whole bag of string cheese in one sitting....haven't done that in over a year though! Much better control these days.
  • MrsC160
    MrsC160 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Canned pasta and meatballs made into a sandwich using two pieces of buttered (with crountry crock) white bread

I haven't had that in a couple months but every once in a while I just NEED it