67 pounds and 38 inches lost

Options
Klein1475
Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
20120209_224249_zpsfac561b4-1_zpsf7ab8065.jpg

We lost our little girl Mariana Elizabeth Klein May 18, 2010 @ 2:20 AM.... I went into a deep depression and gained over 80 + pounds.... I finally came out of the fog at the end of July 2011.... I joined MFP August 8, 2011 and started working out at home which I had never been successful at... I was doing great finding my rhythem and 3 weeks into it I severely rolled my ankle (tore ligaments) walking into the kitchen in Shape ups (be careful if you wear them).... I cried opting out of my EA program here at home... I ended up in an e-boot for 10 weeks (NO FUN)... October 20, 2011 I had a miscarrage - was 6 weeks along.... I started back working out again in December of 2011... At the end of December I broke my tailbone skating with my son at the skating rink... March 4, 2012 I had another miscarriage - was 5 weeks along this time... The road that I have traveled over the last 2 years has been very rough... But despite everything... I HAVE LOST 67 POUNDS AND 38 INCHES!!!!

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great success out of some very tragic times! Well done
  • Ackshrn
    Ackshrn Posts: 11
    Options
    sorry on the loss of your little girl & on your miscarriages, it sounds as if you've been through absolute hell the past couple of years.

To come through that and lose all that weight - you are one strong and inspirational lady! Congratulations & I hope the future is much brighter.
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Thats Awesome and very sorry for whatever you had gone through.. you are an inspiration to people like me who inspite of having no serious troubles in life (thank God) .. make excuses to get demotivated and give up!!

Thank you for posting!!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your inspirational story
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your losses. You are very stong to come out so successful!
  • Klein1475
    Options
    We lost our little girl Mariana Elizabeth Klein May 18, 2010 @ 2:20 AM.... I went into a deep depression and gained over 80 + pounds.... I finally came out of the fog at the end of July 2011.... I joined MFP August 8, 2011 and started working out at home which I had never been successful at... I was doing great finding my rhythem and 3 weeks into it I severely rolled my ankle (tore ligaments) walking into the kitchen in Shape ups (be careful if you wear them).... I cried opting out of my EA program here at home... I ended up in an e-boot for 10 weeks (NO FUN)... October 20, 2011 I had a miscarrage - was 6 weeks along.... I started back working out again in December of 2011... At the end of December I broke my tailbone skating with my son at the skating rink... March 4, 2012 I had another miscarriage - was 5 weeks along this time... The road that I have traveled over the last 2 years has been very rough... But despite everything... I HAVE LOST 67 POUNDS AND 38 INCHES!!!!

267 in this pic...

20130117_110528.jpg

200 pounds in this one...

20130125_150122.jpg
  • Klein1475
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    And you are a very strong woman!
    May this milestone mark the beginner of much happier times!
  • Klein1475
    Options
    Thank you all so much... Finally, I got the pics to post...
    Great success out of some very tragic times! Well done
    sorry on the loss of your little girl & on your miscarriages, it sounds as if you've been through absolute hell the past couple of years.

To come through that and lose all that weight - you are one strong and inspirational lady! Congratulations & I hope the future is much brighter.
    Thats Awesome and very sorry for whatever you had gone through.. you are an inspiration to people like me who inspite of having no serious troubles in life (thank God) .. make excuses to get demotivated and give up!!

Thank you for posting!!
    Thanks for posting your inspirational story
    I am so sorry for your losses. You are very stong to come out so successful!
    You look great!
    And you are a very strong woman!
    May this milestone mark the beginner of much happier times!
  • Klein1475
    Options
    :smile:
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So sorry for the loss of your little girl and your two Angels.

You look great keep up the good work.
  • aubdavisniu
    Options
    Your story is inspiring and touching. I also have had a miscarriage and fertility issues and I understand how hard it is to go through something like that. You persevered through it and I know I don't know you, but I'm proud of the accomplishment you have done. Food is comfort but God's love is the true comfort. Keep up the good work!

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. :smile:
  • fitbyfaith75
    fitbyfaith75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So sorry that you have been through so much. COngrats on your hard work. And like your ticker says YOU WILL SUCCEED!
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of the song, Jesus in Disguise. He is always there to keep us going and give us strength even though we may not see it.

Very sad but inspirational story. And you look amazing, love your funky trainers!
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration to go through all of that and not lose focus!! I have torn ligaments in my ankle and I was out for a year!! So I know how hard just that is!!
  • Klein1475
    Options
    Thank you all so much... I have a wonderful support system at home, through church and through MFP... God was holding me tight through it all... My husband is wonderful and was there for me in every possible way... My son who is 13 years old was and still is my personal cheerleader... He is an absolutely joy and I feel very honored that God would bless us with him... Plus, reading all the wonderful posts here on MFP kept me going... You have no idea how much every little bit of encouragement kept me above water and I am truely thankful to have such wonderful friends in IRL and here on MFP...
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration for those of us who tend to use stressful lives and depression as an excuse to give up. Way to go! You have me in absolute awe! I hope that I can be as dedicated as you are! I am so sincerely sorry for your loss, but I am also incredibly happy for your triumphs!
  • 62texan
    62texan Posts: 13
    Options
    I am so sorry for all the pain and loss you have experienced. Your story has really inspired me. Praying God's continued healing, peace and comfort in your life.
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss! You are an inspiration to everyone! Congrats on this journey and God Bless you and your family!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    20120209_224249_zpsfac561b4-1_zpsf7ab8065.jpg

You deserve the biggest hug in the world for making it through so much pain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!