Replies

• JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your losses, but what an achievement, well done x
  • ksgetfit
    Options
    My condolences on your losses.
    Great job on your weight loss. You're looking good! You should be very proud! :)
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot say how deeply sorry I am. I hope life has only wonderful things for you in stock now.
    You are a very strong person and you did amazing. Congratulations to your success. I wish you so much happiness.
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Your story makes grown man tear up. I am deeply sorry for your loss God's cruel joke to have parents lose a child.

You are very strong woman. Most important, you have kept your family together and were determined to re-build your personal life and your weight loss is just a fraction of accomplishment you have made.

Take care of your self. And I am very proud of you!!!

• stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    wow! So sorry for your lose! Great job on the weightloss!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear your daughter passed away and that you had several miscarriages in addition to all the injuries. You managed to get through a lot of stress and still lose so much weight. What an inspiration and your progress really shows!!! I am so glad to hear you have a fantastic support system in your family Church, Friends and on MFP.

I have an inspiration poem on my refrigerator I read it daily to help me through all the stresses I have in life. I hope you don't mind if i post it here and maybe you all will find it just as helpful.

There are times in every life
    when we feel hurt or alone...
    But I believe that these times
    when we feel lost
    and all around us seems
    to be falling apart
    are really bridges of growth.
    We struggle and try to recapture
    the security of what was,
    but almost in spite of ourselves,
    we emerge on the other side
    with a new understanding,
    a new awareness, a new strength.
    It is almost as though
    we must go through the pain
    and the struggle
    in order to grow
    and reach new heights.

by Sue Mitchell - LIfe Coach
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear your daughter passed away and that you had several miscarriages in addition to all the injuries. You managed to get through a lot of stress and still lose so much weight. What an inspiration and your progress really shows!!! I am so glad to hear you have a fantastic support system in your family Church, Friends and on MFP.

I have an inspiration poem on my refrigerator I read it daily to help me through all the stresses I have in life. I hope you don't mind if i post it here and maybe you all will find it just as helpful.

There are times in every life
    when we feel hurt or alone...
    But I believe that these times
    when we feel lost
    and all around us seems
    to be falling apart
    are really bridges of growth.
    We struggle and try to recapture
    the security of what was,
    but almost in spite of ourselves,
    we emerge on the other side
    with a new understanding,
    a new awareness, a new strength.
    It is almost as though
    we must go through the pain
    and the struggle
    in order to grow
    and reach new heights.

by Sue Mitchell - LIfe Coach

Thank you so much... That poem is absolutely beautiful and inspirational... Thank you for sharing it with me... I think it would be a wonderful idea to share it with everyone... I would love to post this on my page for all my friends to read as well if you don't mind...
  • Klein1475
    Options
    Oct. 2011 258 pounds
    20111006_110350_zpsd7818b67.jpg

Today Jan. 28, 2013 199 pounds
    20130128_095038.jpg
  • marishka04
    marishka04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss... you're very brave and strong... It's amazing what you have achieved and cannot wait to see you finish this journey!!! congrats....
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your very emotional story.... I am very sorry for the loss of the babies, but you are strong an you've done an amazing job! When God is ready he will give you another healthy baby....
    Hugs to you, friend me if you'd like, and much luck!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    {{{{{{{:heart: Hugs & My deepest Sympathy:heart: }}}}}}} for the lost of your babies and serious trials & tribulations :cry:

Big ole HIGH FIVES and :drinker: :love: :drinker: for being so strong and brave and shero-ish to release 67 HUGE pounds and 38 MEGA inches....girlfriend, that's the stuff SUPERSTARS are made of and I am so VERY proud of you. Looking good too--WOOT!!!!
  • thenewleda
    thenewleda Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am so, so sorry that you lost your Mariana and lost your babies to miscarriage. I truly wish they could have stayed. I work with families who have lost babies and weight gain is so common in the face of such tremendous grief. It is amazing what you've been able to accomplish. Then with the injuries... you are seriously incredible. I don't even know you and I'm proud of you.

Keep it up mommy and I'm thinking of your little ones tonight.

Dana
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story.My friend had a stillbirth this time time last year and I know how it's changed her.I don't know how it feels because I have never been there,but I am so very sorry for the loss of your daughter and your miscarriages.

Well done on your loss!!You're amazing!
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    Good for you. With all the negative you made a positive.
  • Klein1475
    Options
    Thank you all so much...
  • rv88
    rv88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    sorry for your loss. I know it takes a lot of strength to talk about this. I am very proud of women who can succeed even in hard times. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!