Options
13»

Replies

• WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    COCONUT OIL!

Yes, I had to yell that.

At night, my routine is to take off all of my makeup with a cleaning wipe, I like 'say yes to carrots' or Olay daily facial wipes, slather my face in Noxema, let it sit a few minutes, rise, dry and then moisturize with coconut oil, straight out of the jar, just a finger tip full is a good face amount. It's solid in the jar but melts in your hand.

I don't really have a morning routine, I just apply more coconut oil after I get out of the shower and give it a little time to soak up before I do my makeup. I also use it is my full body moisturizer after the shower.. use it in my hair as a deep conditioner once a week.. use it on the ends of my hair before I blow dry... put it in my food.. I SWEAR by that crap.

I do exfoliate with baking soda/milk (just a few drops of milk to make a paste) or nutmeg/milk (same thing) once or twice a week, too.... then more coconut oil.

I knew I couldn't be the only coconut oil fan out there!
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    COCONUT OIL!

Yes, I had to yell that.

At night, my routine is to take off all of my makeup with a cleaning wipe, I like 'say yes to carrots' or Olay daily facial wipes, slather my face in Noxema, let it sit a few minutes, rise, dry and then moisturize with coconut oil, straight out of the jar, just a finger tip full is a good face amount. It's solid in the jar but melts in your hand.

I don't really have a morning routine, I just apply more coconut oil after I get out of the shower and give it a little time to soak up before I do my makeup. I also use it is my full body moisturizer after the shower.. use it in my hair as a deep conditioner once a week.. use it on the ends of my hair before I blow dry... put it in my food.. I SWEAR by that crap.

I do exfoliate with baking soda/milk (just a few drops of milk to make a paste) or nutmeg/milk (same thing) once or twice a week, too.... then more coconut oil.

Coconut oil is fantastic. I really love rosehip oil too.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I take very good care of my skin. First, by eating cleanly and drinking a lot of water. Second, by never exposing myself to sun without sun screen and mineral make up which acts as a shield against harmful UV rays. I highly recommend Jane Iredale mineral make up for a very natural and healthy glow.

I use Ole Henrickson skin care products. I wash my face with red tea facial wash morning and night and use his eye cream "the truth is in the eyes" in the morning and at night. I use Truth Serum Collagen booster. At night I use a few drops of Dr. Dennis Gross Active Vitamin D Serum oil on my face, neck, and décolleté.
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    COCONUT OIL!

Yes, I had to yell that.

Coconut oil is fantastic. I really love rosehip oil too.

Can you share some info on Rosehip oil? i have never heard of it.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    foaming face wash, an herbal face toner alcohol free, coconut oil for moisture. I make a rice bran face mask it is the only thing I find that can get rid of dark circles under the eyes