2 years later... Before and progress pics

Options

Replies

• JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Congrats! You are gorgeous. Keep up the good work!
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wonderful achievement! Looking simply gorgeous!
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thanks for sharing!
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You're looking good,girl!
    I love the hair color and the hairstyle in the fourth photo!
    But it seems to me that the boyfriend looked better before,though he must be feeling better now.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    WOW! - you were pretty lovely at the start now you're fabulous! great post - very inspirational, thank you - WELL DONE!! :flowerforyou:
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, beautiful and healthy. Congrats xxx

Thanks!! :)
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your weight loss and new way of life!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! Can I ask, since this site is so much about calories in, calories out....what would you say your typical daily allotment of calories was that led to your success? I'm currently struggling with knowing where to set mine at.

Thank you! You know in the beginning I ate less my gross caloric intake was about 1500 including exercise so I was netting around 1200 but because I exercise more intense now i eat more but right now I basically do My TDEE total daily energy expenditure and cut 20% so I eat roughly 1700ish with or without exercise and I have lost 3 more pounds so this eating more stuff works. 1200 is really low but it works for some, my diary is open you can check it out! :) Check this site out if you haven't already!

http://www.fitnessfrog.com Hope this helps!! :D
  • Ploogy
    Ploogy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Just the inspiration I needed on a Sunday afternoon. Can I ask if you tracked Calories using MFP's recommendations or the TDEE approach?
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    Wow amazing transformation. Did you follow any guidelines to what you ate and the type of exercises you did? You look pretty defined in terms of muscles and I have been trying to also get muscle definition.

Thank you! :)

I didn't follow any guidelines because it was so new to me but now I try to eat clean and at my TDEE w/20% cut. I weight train more, before mainly cardio but love running, now I weight train/lift heavy 3-4 xs per week. I think my nutrition is really where I feel and look best and weight training for some definition which Im still working on and will continue until the day I can't. :)
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    Gorgeous. This is like one of those movies where the nerdy girl with glasses who dresses like crap transforms into the hot girl at the end.

It's funny because this meant to be a cute funny compliment but I never have been called hot and this made me emotional in a good way, Im a dork lol but thank you!! :D
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    have you done the same thing i found myself doing yet? looking at an old picture at someones house or on facebook from years ago and think, who is that standing beside so and so.... wait a minute, thats me lol
    good job :)

Yes lol actually at my old work we had a body mirror in the hallway and sometimes when I walked by it and had to go back and be like oh wow I did shrink lol...
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, it's truly inspirational! I have about the same about of weight to lose as you did and I feel motivated by looking at your photos! Your arms look great, that's what I want to look like. I am currently weight training but still have a lot of flab covering my muscle. How often do you lift weights? Keep up the good work and enjoy the new you!

Aww thank you!

I weight train about 3-4 times alternating legs,arms, core. I lift as heavy as I can without losing form, I recently started doing HIIT high intensity interval training to get my Heart rate up, especially when Im limited with time.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Congratulations! You have done extremely well.
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    Congratulations on your dedication. You're an inspiration and a role model for many people who are early in their journey. I just recently found Myfitnesspal ap for iPhone and I'm really liking it. It helps me focus, pay attention to what I eat and see the rewards of my workouts. Stay true to yourself!

Aww thank you, I hope it motivates someone, i love the success stories and was like damn it I should do one lol. And yes always true to myself, can't be anybody but me. ;D
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    Wow - You are beautiful! I also want to thank you for talking about how your weight loss changed your relationship and how the public treats you differently than before. I am so tired of being overweight, and hate being treated differently because of my weight. At the same time, I feel somewhat cautious about how others would treat me smaller. Anyway, your pictures do inspire me and feeling better must feel great! Good luck with the muscle arms - and I will keep working on my journey too!

Aww thank you! Yes the way I got treated was unfair before and sometimes I get resentful now because i have people that seem interested in me that didn't care for me before and Im like nope sorry I was always the same person before so just because I lost weight I became better nah i don't think so, plus I have an amazing boyfriend who genuinely loves me for me. Good luck with your journey add me if you'd like Im on here daily and consider myself a very supportive honest MFP'er. :D
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful, well done! :flowerforyou:
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Wow! good job! You look amazing!
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    Fantastic! Just the inspiration I needed on a Sunday afternoon. Can I ask if you tracked Calories using MFP's recommendations or the TDEE approach?

Thank you! At first I used the 1200 calorie thing but it's just so low for me, I love me some food lol, but now I use TDEE with a 20% cut so about 1700ish calories and still losing :) and eat that whether I exercise or not but I do exercise at least 5-6xs /week.