2 years later... Before and progress pics

Options

Replies

• prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    holy cow ! great job you look absolutely fantastic! like a whole new woman! great job!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    What a change!! Yes, I agree with your boyfriend. It won't be easy, but you will have to "see" and realize that now, THIS is the new you!

Congrats!! You look FAB!! And so happy!! And younger!!
  • iveyroze3
    Options
    Beautiful,strong and motivated. It is inspiring. It takes work. You have succeeded and I appreciate your story and pics.
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! You look gorgeous!! What a transformation!! How much weight did you lose ? I've been trying to lose weight for over a year! I keep losing inches but not a drastic difference in the weight! I've e only lost about 3 kilos! Any suggestions or help would be welcome :)! Keep up the good work!:)
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    wow you look fab, well done x
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Zeeltje
    Zeeltje Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow that is incredible! Nice job! You look more healthier!
  • mklassy123
    Options
    First off, you are absolutely adorable in the before AND the after photos! Great job, you look terrific and you are truly an inspiration to us all!
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    one word, AMAZING.
  • HollySue25
    HollySue25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Holy Damn! Your Smokin! You can tell from how toned you are that you worked your buns off.
  • Holy smokes u look like a totally different person. Congrats. U totally inspired me,
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    Omg, gorgeous....very very inspiring and motivates me to keep going!!!!!! Thank you for posting.
  • brendanava87
    Options
    Wow, prima you look amazing and beautiful as always if you can do it so can i, thanx for giving me the heads up on this site really useful
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, prima you look amazing and beautiful as always if you can do it so can i, thanx for giving me the heads up on this site really useful

Aww thank you cuzzo!! I love this place as you can tell! And yes you can definitely do it!! XOXO
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    um WOW!!!! you look like a different person and YOUNGER!!! congratulations!!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You look 10 years younger! Great job!! :)
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW! I wouldn't believe that you were even the same person if you didn't have all of your pictures lined up in your post! Truly inspiring to know that if you stick with it and work hard that your dreams can come true. I'm working on mine! Thank you for your post. I can't weight to lift some more weights this week .........soooo inspiring!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING. you are a true inspiration and reading your story is really going to help me keep going, thank you :)
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Congratulations :) so inspiring