Whats for supper at your place ?

Options
13»

Replies

• krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken strips and some sort of sides that I haven't decided on yet. Probably rice and some veggie.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Tonight I fixed two types of center cut pork loin chops: BBQ and Orange. That's for the next 2 days. Tonight is leftovers night. Finished off what I fixed earlier this week: Panko/parmesan-encrusted tilapia. Tonight also fixed asparagus stir fry.
  • HollySue25
    HollySue25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Anyone else having problems loading dinner on the food diary right now?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make sushi.
  • PrimalSiren
    Options
    I eat a paleo diet so no grains at all here. I don't restrict calories or fat, but I do watch my protein and carb intake. Tonight we are having gluten free and paleo friendly BBQ chicken pizza, all made from scratch.
  • melindanew
    melindanew Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thai beef salad with homemade dressing, not the store bought kind. Fresh mint, basil and cilantro, yum!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Homemade whole wheat turkey lasagna with a side of broccoli.
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Chicken marinaded in Louisana Gem Sauce, Riceland Long Grain Wild Rice, Broccoli.
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Turkey salami.
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    ate a small pizza for breakfast so chicken and broccoli for dinner so i can stay under maintenance.
  • melindanew
    melindanew Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It was going to be Thai beef salad, but I guess that's tomorrow cause I got lazy. Instead it was a bbq chook from the chook shop with salad. Not a bad substitute, nutritionally speaking. Had a leg/thigh quarter and got out of the way of my 17 year old rugby playing, weightlifting, gym loving boy so I didn't get bitten or lose fingers over the rest. :)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    homemade pizza and salad. bigger calorie meal at 500 but i didn't have lunch and i've worked out.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    Tonight I had spaghetti. Whole wheat pasta, marinara sauce with lean ground beef, zuccini, and carrot, with salad on the side (avocado, tomato, mixed greens and balsamic vinaigrette). I don't eat pasta often, but sometimes I just like to make a big ol' plate and enjoy. Yum yum.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken wraps with a little bit of cheese and salsa and a lot of green and red peppers on a small whole wheat tortilla. Hits the spot for my Mexican craving :D

Also, for Pasta, there is this little strainer that you can buy to measure out your pasta portion and cook it separately from the rest. I usually either weigh out my pasta beforehand or split the box into fractions....like a serving is 2 oz and there are say 8 oz in a box so split it into fourths. Then you can cook it in that strainer so you know that is the proper amount. Here is a link

http://www.amazon.com/JOKARI-229476-Portion-Control-Basket/dp/B003Y3B8RO
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Well, we had (its Sunday morning here) homemade thin crust pizza. Step sons were here and the 19 year old can pack away the food (and still as thin as a rail) so I made 6 pizzas. I make my own dough so I roll the crusts out really thin, and use very little cheese, but put lots of veggies on my portions. Bit more than what I normally consume calorie wise, but I barely had lunch as we were running around all over the place all day.

Today is going to be a tough one for me..we're having roast lamb :love: Its one of my favourites and I have a hard time not over eating....my mouth doesn't know when to stop. BUT, I'm doing a ton of veggies and I'm loading my plate up with them so hopefully, I'll fill up on the veg before I go crazy with the lamb :tongue:
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    today I''ve got a turkey in the oven...Will have yams and beans on the side...smells sooo good in here!
  • lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I made this a couple nights ago, (Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo)

http://www.celebrations.com/content/skinny-chicken-broccoli-alfredo

Except I substituted penne for the fettuccine since penne is what I had on hand. :P But it was actually REALLY good!!
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Tonight we are eating well, since it is Sunday and I have the time.

Roasted turkey, salad, vegetable soup and a choice of either an apple or an orange

That meal is about 300 calories and delicious.
  • stina1980
    stina1980 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
  • Phoenix212
    Phoenix212 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Cucumber chicken whole wheat pasta with carrots, scallions, celery, broccoli and tomatoes with a homemade avocado cream sauce Nom!