FIRST FILM YOU REMEMBER?

Options
13»

Replies

• LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    It was an old Vincent Price movie about a wax museum; he was killing people and dipping them in wax. Something like that.

I remember it because it gave me hives; I was sooooooooooo scared.

I know that one and it's called The Wax Museum! They still air it on TV sometimes.

I remember seeing Grease in the theater with my mom, aunt and cousin. At 12, I did not know what a condom was (in the scene where Rizzo and Kinicky get it on in the back seat)
    Prior to that I remember they used to show Godzilla movies for free at our local cinema on Saturday mornings. That was really special.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    The Lion King
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ET at the drive- in. I was 4 and it scared the crap out of me.

ET at the movie theater, it also scared the crap out of me, I was 3

lol... same first film I remember was ET, but it didn't scare me though...

Lol same here, I was probably 4 or 5, loved it!!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I remember going to the Benji series and The Strongest Man in the World, I'm sure they're from the early to mid-70's and I had to be no more than 7 or 8.
  • suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Mines chitty chitty bang bang :-) my parents was the first out of family and friends to get a video recorder costing an amazing £700 and I used t rewind and pause it every time i went to the toilet and my mum used to think I had broken it s I knew how to use t more than her at the age of 2 1/2 lol and it's still my favourite film of all time
  • socko6774
    socko6774 Posts: 200
    Options
    king kong, the original. no, it was not a new release when i saw it. im not that old.... yet
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Lady and the Tramp at the movie theater
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    E.T.- The first movie I ever saw in theater. I think we had to have gone at least a dozen times. I was 6.
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Star Wars: The original. I was only 3 at the time and my favorite character in the movie was C3PO who I called "shiney man".
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Me too! My first-ever trip outside the US (other than Niagara Falls) was to England and included a Saturday morning at the Portobello Road market. :-)

My first movie theatre movie was The Sound of Music, as a result of which my career goal was to be a nun. No, I am not suggestible. Not at all.
    Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ben-Hur is the first movie that I remember seeing. I had bad dreams about the chariot race for a long time...
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Bambi with my dad. I cried when Bambi's mother died.
  • NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    ET at the drive- in. I was 4 and it scared the crap out of me.

Same here only I didn't get scared I wanted to take ET home and when my dad said I couldn't then I threw a fit.