trying to lose 50lbs by july? Or a lot in general?

Options

Replies

• OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 lb by summer.
  • aily_paily
    aily_paily Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28 right now I am 257, would love to be 200 by July- wedding season is coming up, want to look good, have 3 weddings in the calendar so far, feel free to friend me, lets do it together!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i started at 200, now down to 178. feel free to add me!
  • kris2413
    Options
    Hey! I'm also 20, weight 250 & would love to see 199 by the summer! Feel free to add me, it'd be great since we have the exact same goal and we're the same starting weight (:
  • Lovett123
    Lovett123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sent you an add :) I'm looking to lose around 28lbs by July.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hey I gained 50 pounds and so far I lost half or almost at least! I'm 23. Free free to add me anyone :)
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Looking to lose 50lbs by the summer too!

Add me!!!
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Need to drop 50 by summer too add me anyone :)
  • Fhoover
    Fhoover Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose like 65lbs by the end of june :)
  • amanda920x0x
    Options
    YOU CAN DO ITTT! I want to lose 40 lbs by july !
  • shelroc1
    Options
    I am GOING to lose 50 by July!!!!! Winning additude!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS :-)
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and my goal is to get below 200 pounds...
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I was looking to loose 50lbs and so far I lost 10lbs since Jan 1 st.... and next month my goal is 15-20lbs... by the end of march SUCCESS... fingers crossed...
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 in a few weeks and my goal was to lose 51 lbs! I lost 4 before coming back here and as of this mornings weigh in I am a total of 18lbs down. That's in two months! So I am sure if I can do it then you could! Feel free to add me, anyone, I love to motivate and be motivated :)
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    started in my upper 220's..down to 150! add me if you like!
  • andreacordd
    Options
    Hi ! I'm 20 nearly as well and wanting to lose 30 lbs by July. I was on here before and successfully lost 25 lbs, but the loss was slow going, I'm back, so this time around I'm going to find out why and fix it, also planning on going vegetarian along the way. Good luck to everyone !
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I added a few from this thread with similar goals to mine :) I started at 249.8 in early Jan and lost 10 pounds so far, I'd like to be 199 when my mom visits in July :) But my goal is 140 by 2014.
  • sarahb0787
    Options
    Hey all! Please friend me as well. I'm 25 and weigh 259. I would love, love to be 200 by July.
  • NewMsT
    NewMsT Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi there! Looking to lose 50ish pounds before June...my 32nd birthday :)
  • webg
    webg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a new friend as well, anyone who wants to can add me.

I'd love to lose 40-50 by July and be nearly at goal after SO much time.

Started out at 310, took 80 lbs off then gained back some after surgery, now I'm 233

Personally I found at tough at 20 and only somewhat more so at 40. The hard part about doing it at 40 is it's no longer all about me now, there's kids, work, a business, nutty family, etc. Takes up about 98% of my day.