trying to lose 50lbs by july? Or a lot in general?

Options

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate again size age or gender ^_^
    maybe you can challenge me as they say the older you are the harder it is lol
    They also say "as you think it, so it shall be". You are only as old as you think you are. :wink:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40 more. I've lost 70 over the years.
  • Luffbot
    Luffbot Posts: 28
    Options
    That was a lot of replies. I think I got everyone added now if I missed you just let me know and I'll add you. (: I was busy with college papers all day today so I almost forgot to get on. I made sure to not go over on calories though. Thanks for the adds so far everyone! (:
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've got 60lbs left to lose. I hope to be around there by May (for my birthday) :)
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 26 and about 210, so 50 pounds by summer is in totally my ballpark (i'm not being too specific about numbers because a. I think in metric and all these pounds are confusing ;-), and b. I've historically gotten really hung up on numbers, lost a lot of weight very fast, and then gained it all back, so i'm trying to take it a bit easier and make real lifestyle changes this time around.) I've added everyone, I think, and if i've missed you feel free to add me! Please!
  • madi_lumpkins
    madi_lumpkins Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and looking to lose another 30-40 by july :)
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i need to lose 50 total but looking to lose at least 30 in 3 months just started about a week ago. Keep you head you can do this! :wink:
  • AmandaJW1981
    AmandaJW1981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends in the category. Im needing a lot of help and 50 lbs by summer sounds amazing. If anyone would like to be friends then please please pick me.
  • MelissaM528
    MelissaM528 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have about 73 lbs to lose. I would like to lose it ASAP but i'm not really in a rush.
  • MartialAngel
    MartialAngel Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to drop 53 by June!
  • GabbyandBillysMom
    Options
    I would love to drop 50 by June or July! Help! : )
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Friend me. I have 50+ to lose would love the first 50 by July.
  • acooke50
    Options
    I am GOING to lose 50 by July!!!!! Winning additude!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS :-)

I am 50 and I too will lose 50 pounds by July. I'm in. I am not sure how to add you, but I will figure it out.

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • coburngirl
    coburngirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have not been under 200 for 14 years. I have 48 lbs to reach that goal. Feel free to add me, encourage me or smack me if I'm slacking ;)
  • lbmade2crave
    lbmade2crave Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 lbs so far - hoping to lose about 40 more - I have a 25th wedding anniversary in June!!! Add me!
  • acooke50
    Options
    Noble goal and happy 25th!!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    So many replies! Have you considered starting a group?
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 50 by July! That's when I need to start wedding-dress shopping and I want to be within 20 lbs of my goal by then.

5'4.5"
    SW: 195
    CW: 189.6
    GW: 125

Feel free to add me :)
  • care2013
    Options
    I would love to lose 50lbs by July -great way to change for the summer!
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 40 by august Count me in.