Favourite childhood TV shows?

Options
MrsBobaFett
MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
Thought I would start a nostalgic topic :) What was your favourite show as a child?

Mine was Rosie and Jim :)

Replies

• sixpackdream
    sixpackdream Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is going to age me, but the show that made me continuously laugh out loud was Carol Burnett. Tim Conway was amazing and when Harvey Korman started laughing at Tim, it was too much.

Sorry for those that don't remember that, it may have even been reruns that I watched???

I would love to know that someone else remembers Mr. Tudball and Mrs. Wiggins, and Tim as the old, SLOOOOOW fireman.

Thanks for bringing up this topic and making me remember that!
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Ohhhh rag dolls, garbage pail kids,banana man,super ted, jem,he-man rainbow brite there were loads lol :) x
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    batman.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-uMf4JXRhcxN8BsUQICG7W3bVUB9gVQsXuJ0HrVJBuSAkqRePgA
  • pmason79
    pmason79 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    thundercats - i always wanted to be panthra with his nun-chucks bad boy 4 life!! lol
  • Lilihel
    Lilihel Posts: 53
    Options
    Jem and the Holograms
  • stephzub
    stephzub Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I was a big fan of Gilligan's Island, Fantasy Island, and the Love Boat.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Superman, Popeye, The 3 Stooges, Abbott and Costello, Leave it to Beaver, The Munsters! Yes, I am old. lol! :)
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh rag dolls, garbage pail kids,banana man,super ted, jem,he-man rainbow brite there were loads lol :) x

All of these were class but the title has to be split between

3) THE A TEAM

2) THE FALL GUY

AND THE ULTIMATE

1) THE LITTLEST HOBO ( maybe tomorrow.....)
  • tinajean141
    Options
    I watched a whole bunch of different shows; old and new.

TMNT, Batman, X-men(!!!), Happy Days, I Love Lucy, Sabrina the Teenage Witch (live action and the cartoon!), Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Lab, Pinky and the Brain, Boy Meets World, Even Stevens, Gilligan's Island, and Leave it to Beaver!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains it All, Double Dare
  • Sambytheway82
    Options

All of these were class but the title has to be split between

3) THE A TEAM

2) THE FALL GUY

AND THE ULTIMATE

1) THE LITTLEST HOBO ( maybe tomorrow.....)

Loved the a team :) x
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Dr snuggles good theme song or willy fog ohh or dogtanyon and the muska hounds
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Fantasy Island, and the Love Boat
  • retrogal76
    retrogal76 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is going to age me, but the show that made me continuously laugh out loud was Carol Burnett. Tim Conway was amazing and when Harvey Korman started laughing at Tim, it was too much.

Sorry for those that don't remember that, it may have even been reruns that I watched???

I would love to know that someone else remembers Mr. Tudball and Mrs. Wiggins, and Tim as the old, SLOOOOOW fireman.

YES! I LOVED this! Missesawiggins! :)
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options

I remember this as well....but, I do have a few years on you!! That was one of the best shows ever.

Also Laugh In, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, M*A*S*H, The Andy Griffith Show and The Rookies.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Can't pick just one:

Mr. Dressup
    Sesame Street
    Fred Penner
    Jem
    Ghost Busters
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    The Littlest Hobo
    Under The Umbrella Tree
    Romper Room
    Care Bears
    The Racoons
    Muppet Babies
    You Can't Do That On Television
    Astro Boy
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I was a Saved by the Bell expert. I still know most of the lines in most of the episodes. I also wrote Mark Paul Gosselaar an impassioned fan letter when I was 7.

Also loved Full House and the entire TGIF lineup during the 90s. SNICK on Nickelodeon was awesome as well.

So basically my childhood was Saved by the Bell on weekday afternoons, TGIF on Fridays and SNICK on Saturdays. Good times.
  • konfidentialglitter
    Options
    Full house
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Muppet babies
    Muppet show
    Fraggle rock
    Rugrats
    Doug
    Roccos Modern Life
    Aah real monsters
    Ren And Stimpy
    Care Bears
    David the Gnome
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Quantum Leap. I would do extra chores just to stay up and watch it.

Love me some Sam Beckett. Lol!