Favourite childhood TV shows?

Options

Replies

• Waszo
    Waszo Posts: 41
    Options
    Sky King & the Lone Ranger, Sea Hunt, Dragnet, Adam12, Rat Patrol, Time Tunnel, Howdy Do De, Captain Kangaroo. Car 54 where are you. Sorry So many good one's back then. Cowboy in Africa. Mickey Mouse Club, Walt Disney, Jack Benny Show , Super man,Combat. Rifle man , Maverick, Paladin, The Rebel , The Ghost & Mrs. Muir, Hazel
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    transformers, gi joe, mask, aladdin, pirates of dark water, teenage mutant ninja turtles, he-man, the real ghost busters, thundercats, voltron, sea quest, star trek the next generation
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    more of my teen years

wonder years
    growing pains
    perfect strangers
    the hogans
    home improvement
    roseanne
    mr. belvedere
    saved by the bell
    silver spoons
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fraggle Rock

Full House

Small Wonder
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Dudley The Dragon, Bananas In Pajamas, Real Monsters, Freaky Stories, Tales From The Crypt
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    This is going to age me, but the show that made me continuously laugh out loud was Carol Burnett. Tim Conway was amazing and when Harvey Korman started laughing at Tim, it was too much.

Sorry for those that don't remember that, it may have even been reruns that I watched???

I would love to know that someone else remembers Mr. Tudball and Mrs. Wiggins, and Tim as the old, SLOOOOOW fireman.

Thanks for bringing up this topic and making me remember that!

I remember this as well....but, I do have a few years on you!! That was one of the best shows ever.

Also Laugh In, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, M*A*S*H, The Andy Griffith Show and The Rookies.

Theses shows were so damn funny .... actual comedy.
  • hey_everyday
    hey_everyday Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Dr Who, Monkey Magic, Blackadder
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Little House on the Prairie and the Brady Bunch!
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is going to age me, but the show that made me continuously laugh out loud was Carol Burnett. Tim Conway was amazing and when Harvey Korman started laughing at Tim, it was too much.

Sorry for those that don't remember that, it may have even been reruns that I watched???

I would love to know that someone else remembers Mr. Tudball and Mrs. Wiggins, and Tim as the old, SLOOOOOW fireman.

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Carol Burnett! You can catch reruns on YouTube. :D I'm only 25 years old, but in my book there is very little which is funnier than Carol, Tim, and Harvey. My favorite is when the cast just can't hold a straight face and start cracking up... like when Tim is on the dry-cleaner's rack and is just going around and around and around, and Harvey can't stop giggling. Too hilarious.
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Punky Brewster and Who's the Boss
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Some that I can remember:
    Flintstones, Scooby Doo Where Are You, Gilligans Island, Jetsons, Brady Bunch, Six Million Dollar Man, Doktari,Rat Patrol , Green Acres, Knight Rider, Get Smart, Hogans Heroes, Starskey & Hutch,
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    The Man From U.N.C.L.E (had a huge crush on David McCallum) The Avengers, Doctor Who (the originals), The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Rocky and Bullwinkle and all of Gerry Andersen's marionation shows....Supercar, Fireball XL5 and all the rest.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    SITCOMS:
    Just the 10 of us
    My two dads
    Out of this world
    Punky Brewster
    Step by Step
    Perfect Strangers
    Charles in Charge
    Who's the Boss?
    Growing Pains
    Full House

CARTOONS:
    Rainbow Brite
    Strawberry Shortcake
    My Little Ponies
    Mr. T
    Gummy Bears
    Snorks
    Beverly Hills Teens
    Scooby Doo
    Barbie and the Rockers
    Muppet Babies

OTHER:
    A-team
    Ghostwriter
  • chubbygirl253
    Options
    Almost forgot:

The Hogan Family
    Family Ties
    Alf
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i really liked "freaks and geeks" lol haha and i also liked watching" lizzie mcquire " "brady bunch" and "full house" "boy meets world" "home improvement" lol haha idk OH AND "the big comfy couch" lol

i mean it really wasnt the tv shows back then lol i liked watching movies such as " sugar and spice" "bring it on" (i still know the entire song lol of the bring it on movie) haha and "coyote ugly" ( the movie is WAY better than the actual bar filled with butterfaces lol )
  • chubbygirl253
    Options
    I was a Saved by the Bell expert. I still know most of the lines in most of the episodes. I also wrote Mark Paul Gosselaar an impassioned fan letter when I was 7.

Also loved Full House and the entire TGIF lineup during the 90s. SNICK on Nickelodeon was awesome as well.

So basically my childhood was Saved by the Bell on weekday afternoons, TGIF on Fridays and SNICK on Saturdays. Good times.

Yes, the TGIF lineup on Fridays didnt change much for years. Full House, Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, Step by Step. Every Friday. Dont lie, you sang the theme songs too. You know you did. Sitcoms always had theme songs back then. Not so much now.
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options

I loved Carol Burnett!

I have to add Full House
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Teenage mutant ninja turtles. lol
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options

You're not alone. :) Watching The Carol Burnett Show with my little brother is one of my favorite memories (He died in a auto accident in 1996). I also watched a lot of westerns with my great aunt so I learned to love them and still do. (The Rifleman, Gunsmoke, The Big Valley, etc)
  • runningfataway
    Options
    I didn't watch kid shows when I was a kid. Just watched what ever the grandparents watched lol.

Friends.
    Everybody hates Raymond.
    Golden Girls.
    Cops.
    One Tree Hill.
    Smallville.
    Seven heaven.

:)