ZOMBIE Outbreak Fitness Challenge Signups!

Options
vq843Du.jpg

*****PLEASE NOTE***** UPDATE: All teams are now full. I am truly sorry for all who missed the signups. I will try to do this again in the coming months.

CALLING ALL ZOMBIE HUNTERS! CALLING ALL ZOMBIE HUNTERS!

I’d like to officially announce signups for “ZOMBIE OUTBREAK: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure Zombie Apocalypse Weight Loss Challenge!”

A Little about this Frighteningly Awesome Challenge:

Starts: February 4th, 2013

How to Sign Up: Reply to this message. Please let me know if you have any special requests. IE: You prefer to be a certain character (team) or want to be on the same team as a friend. I will try my best to match you up with your preferred team, but please remember its first come first serve. If you do have a team preference, please give me a 2nd choice preference as well in case one team fills up faster than the others. :smile:

Length of Challenge: This is an 8-week challenge.

How it Works: Each character (team) will be given a food/water, cardiovascular (ANY cardiovascular exercise you prefer), strength training, and agility/combat challenge every week. You will also get to control the story by voting on a choose-your-own adventure option!

Character (Team) Names & Info:

Team Emma: Emma is a kindhearted volunteer at the local hospital -- which is where her adventure starts. Don’t mind the zombies that are wandering the halls, they won’t bite -- much.

Team Stephen: Stephen is brave -- most of the time. His adventure starts on the fourth floor of an apartment complex. The neighbors are kind of annoying though, they’re really loud and are always asking for a bite to eat.

Team Madison: Madison is fun, naïve and superficial. She also loves to shop, which is why we first meet her at the mall. But hey, everything’s free and the shops are totally deserted -- well except for a clique of teenage zombies.

Team Zombie: YES, one group gets to play the ZOMBIES! Zombie is ruled by hunger. Their brain and muscles are quickly deteriorating, but that doesn’t stop them from chasing anything that moves!

Special Notes:

Please only sign up if you plan on participating for the full 8 weeks. Although it’s supposed to be challenging (thus the name), this challenge is appropriate for any fitness level. You can work at your own pace and alter any exercise to match your fitness level.

SEE YOU AT THE APOCALYPSE!

P.S. Special thanks to Chellebublz for the awesome banner!

*****PLEASE NOTE***** UPDATE: All teams are now full. I am truly sorry for all who missed the signups. I will try to do this again in the coming months.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.