ZOMBIE Outbreak Fitness Challenge Signups!

Options

Replies

• pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I will create a group once all of the teams get filled up. Each Monday (starting Feb 4th), I will post a storyline and an exercise challenge for your character. The goal of the game is to complete your exercise challenges each week and vote on a story option. It's a choose-your-own adventure style challenge, so your vote really makes a difference. The wrong choice can have consequences on your character. Did that explanation help at all?

Yes, that explanation helped! Please put me in whatever team need that needs filling. This is gonna be fun:happy:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes!
  • Piper911
    Piper911 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this team Emma or Madison please!
  • roseeerickson
    roseeerickson Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Okay, that makes a little more sense! Will you let us know once the group is created so it will be easier to follow? Also how will we know who is on our team, and what team we are on? Do we post onto group forum letting you know once we have completed the weekly challenge?

I will send out a group invitation to everyone once all the teams fill up. I will post there what team you will be on. And there will be a rules and introduction page there in the group that will tell you everything you need to know about the challenge. You will report your totals each week in a private message to your captain.

I will create a group once all of the teams get filled up. Each Monday (starting Feb 4th), I will post a storyline and an exercise challenge for your character. The goal of the game is to complete your exercise challenges each week and vote on a story option. It's a choose-your-own adventure style challenge, so your vote really makes a difference. The wrong choice can have consequences on your character. Did that explanation help at all?
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a fun challenge! Please include me in Team Zombie!!!
  • Msveebee24
    Options
    I'm in....sounds fun, does not matter what team.
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    BUMP for my fun friends!!
  • Destinationa
    Options
    i'd like to join. IN team Zombie please :)
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I want in (: team zombie please or team maddison for my second choice.
  • pilze0
    pilze0 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Don't care which team. This is perfect seeing as how I just signed up for a "real" zombie mud run this spring! YES!
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I would love to play! anything zombie is too fun to not be involved! any team needing a participant will be fine by me :)
  • kevinsheehan1
    Options
    Sounds like fun, I have only just joined MFP and finding my way around but up for a challenge. Any team would be fine.
  • CdnArtyWife
    Options
    Any team is good with me, as long as HortonvilleHarry is on my team. Thx!
  • Candisue09
    Candisue09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Team Emma please!!
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Team Madison pls...
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    I'm in this sounds fun just what I need!any team is fine !!!
  • HortonvilleHarry
    Options
    Any team is good with me, as long as HortonvilleHarry is on my team. Thx!

Agree! Sounds like fun! Any team, just would loke to be paired with CAW (CdnArtyWife)
  • BldHny2002
    BldHny2002 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! I think I'd like Team Stephen, as I'm in a 3rd floor walk-up :3
  • roseeerickson
    roseeerickson Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    :)
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I want to do it! And I want to be a zombie!! :)
This discussion has been closed.