30 Day Shred.. Starting 1/28/13

Options

Replies

• cgj1961
    Options
    It is a little late, but I am going to start today.
  • shae47
    shae47 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, It nearly killed me last night. I didnt realize how weak my arms are. Anyways, Ive written down my stats in my notebook, Ill be updating as I go and in the end Ill reveal inches/weight lost. I found that doing a protein shake after the workout (within 30 min) reallllly helps with soreness. I was really working last night and im not sore at all. Oh and Im gonna try to eat better. Lord knows my diet can be horrible at times. I really wanna lose 10 this month and 10 next month...we shall see.
  • mindovercakes
    mindovercakes Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    L1 D3 done for me...! Oh the burn!!! :noway:
  • Bexiblueberry
    Bexiblueberry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 for me today. I'm still struggling with some of the exercises, but others I don't feel like I'm benefiting from much. Level 2 I think will fix this problem, but I'm also hesitant to move up! 4 more days.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Level one day 1 for me, going to feel it tomorrow. I'm SO out of shape.
    I feel the same as Bexiblueberry - some of the exercises kick my butt, but some I feel like I might either be doing wrong or arnt hard enough because Im not getting anything from them.
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    Brief rant: I so want to do my day 4 NOW, am totally ready, got my kit on... but downstairs neighbour is still at home and with the wooden floors we have in our flats, the entire room shakes when I do the cardio bits... so waiting for her to leave. How annoying!!! :angry: :explode:

I'm still at the very beginning of the program, so I don't want to annoy her just yet that I'm put in a position where I cannot complete it. Arghhhh!
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im a little late, but count me in! I did my first one today and my legs are killing me. (level 1)
    I didn't even use any weights and I know im going to be sore all over tomorrow. XD
    worth it.
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    L1 D4 also done. Phew! Have a lovely Sunday everybody xx
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. on D4 today. Feel free to add me

To the person who complained about their neighbours.. get some connect-a-mats. We have the same issue in our home as there are students who live downstairs. The mats definitely help to cut out the creeking and impact sounds.
  • shae47
    shae47 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So I did day 2 yesterday and I am really feeling it. Today is L1D3. I do mine at night for now. Its too loud to do in the morning when people are sleeping what with my whimpering and grunting. For the fellow ladies with noodle arms, what weights are you using. Im using 8lbs and its almost impossible to get through all of the arm stuff...
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    So I did day 2 yesterday and I am really feeling it. Today is L1D3. I do mine at night for now. Its too loud to do in the morning when people are sleeping what with my whimpering and grunting. For the fellow ladies with noodle arms, what weights are you using. Im using 8lbs and its almost impossible to get through all of the arm stuff...

I started out with 2lb weights, and some of the lifting still burns. Im a jello arm girl. Haha.

I want to do day 2 today.. but my dad has the TV. And who knows how long that will last.
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    I'm in.. on D4 today. Feel free to add me

To the person who complained about their neighbours.. get some connect-a-mats. We have the same issue in our home as there are students who live downstairs. The mats definitely help to cut out the creeking and impact sounds.

Thanks so much for the suggestion, will look them up xx
  • mindovercakes
    Options

8lbs??? :noway: I use 3.3lbs (1.5kg) for all except the side lunges for which I use 2.2lbs (1kg)... and even that is a bloody killer! You may now want to re-think your concept of noodle arms :laugh:

The worst are the push-ups... I cannot last through the full... what is it? 30 seconds?? And I'm doing the girly version. I have no upper body strength :embarassed:
  • mandykayte
    mandykayte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy i found this forum... i was thinking of taking the day off! Now im motivated :]

Today will be day 4 of level 1

started stats:
    161.4LB 5'3.5"
    Neck - 13.75
    Waist - 34.75
    Hips - 41.25
    Thigh - 24
    Calve - 15
    Butt - 40.5
    Chest - 39.5
    Bicep - 14

first time i have ever put stats up.. kinda nervous!
  • Bexiblueberry
    Options

8lbs??? :noway: I use 3.3lbs (1.5kg) for all except the side lunges for which I use 2.2lbs (1kg)... and even that is a bloody killer! You may now want to re-think your concept of noodle arms :laugh:

The worst are the push-ups... I cannot last through the full... what is it? 30 seconds?? And I'm doing the girly version. I have no upper body strength :embarassed:

I struggle with the pushups too! also with the girlie version! Don't be embarassed :)
  • Bexiblueberry
    Options
    L1D7 for me! Felt really good and empowered through today's workout, pushed myself a bit harder and I want to feel the ache now, and I didn't hate Jillian during the workout this time. Progress I think? :happy:
  • MirandaK62
    Options
    Starting Level 3 Day 1 today. I' am a little nervous to see how intense it is. Ok here we go.... :)
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I finished L1D6 today, and I feel amazing! I just wish I had started this sooner.
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Did Level 1 Day 6 on Saturday. Was under the weather yesterday and today :sick:

TOMORROW DAY 7 !!! Hope this hasn't set me back :ohwell:

Go for it Girls - WE CAN DO THIS :flowerforyou:
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    L1 D5 done today (after my morning run, ouch!). Halfway through the first level WHOO HOO!! :love:

Have a great day ladies xxx