30 Day Shred.. Starting 1/28/13

Options

Replies

• Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Today should be L1Day 7 but I am going to an aerobics class tonight after work and I'll miss tomorrow aswell as I am going running after work, so I'll be skipping two days and back to the 30DS on Wednesday.
    Will I find it really tough again, like I am starting all over again?
  • Emmadsc
    Emmadsc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it as soon as the DVD drops through the letter box!! Have been doing her "no More trouble Zones" for a couple of weeks & fancied a bit more of a challenge. Good luck everyone :)

P.S. Anyone have a rough idea of calories burned doing these dvd workouts? I've been guessing so far.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Such a waste of money as 30 day shred is on youtube
  • Lottiehill29
    Lottiehill29 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm doing this too! Currently on Day 4!
    I've never felt pain like it but it's absolutely worth it if I can get to my goal!
  • suzyw7
    suzyw7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this too! I'm at level 1, day 6. For the first three days my muscles were screaming at me whenever I moved! Today is the first day where I feel they aren't hurting.

I'm doing 10 days at every level with no rest days. I've done it before and took rest days, but I'm hoping to see even better results this time so I'm going all the way through!!

I didn't lose any weight the last time I did it, so I'm counting calories on here, keeping my fingers crossed that I lose weight as well as inches!

Suzanne x
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 5! Had to take the weekend off as I had hockey 3 times and didn't have time/wanted my body to rest a bit.

Felt good today - I think I might move up to Level 2 a bit early but I will see how I feel tomorrow and decide then...maybe.
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am on JM 30DS Day 8.
    I started seeing visible tightening by day 4 and feel so much stronger! I started doing the advanced moves on day 5.
    I am a bit bored now and cannot wait to move to Level 2!!
    Hope everyone is staying strong!!
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Have only dont 3 days (had to take rest days, my legs were jello haha) but i've already lost an inch in my thighs and waist. I find it hard to do it without a friend there beside me encouraging but I'm sure as heck trying.
  • skinnycg40
    skinnycg40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know a website where we can calculate the number of calories we burned during the shred video?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Log as Curves Circuit Training.. it's pretty dead on. Either that or get a Heart Rate Monitor..
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Just finished D3.. took a rest day yesterday after 4 days in a row of 30DS and treadmill running
  • healthyandthin1
    healthyandthin1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1, Day 1 today and I'm definitely going to keep going!
  • sarbear853
    sarbear853 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    tonight is day 10 of level 1 for me! It's crazy how much easier each day gets! I'm excited and anxious to move to level 2. I can already tell a difference in 10 days. No weight loss but my clothes are fitting wonderfully already!
  • MrsChristaHughes
    Options
    I know it started 1/28/13 and I am a few days behind but I will be joining. Gonna start today actually so wish me luck!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: I'll be starting tomorrow.Are we just recording our workouts here or where are you all doing it at?
  • Bexiblueberry
    Bexiblueberry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    L1D8 for me...sweaty but worth it. felt like I was pushing myself harder which is good. 2 more days until level 2!
  • Bexiblueberry
    Bexiblueberry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • murmt
    murmt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also joining you :) I started the Shred on 1/28, did it for 4 days and then had a 2 day break because of a mean TOM. Was a bit scared to start again on Sunday, but pushed through and today was L1D6 - only 4 more to go! Day 1 was hell, because I hate all kinds of exercise with great passion and last time did some in highschool, and that was 12 years ago... But surprisingly it got better and now I can do about 7 girlie pushups in a row, when on day 1 could not for the life of me do even one measly pushup (my upper body strength is nonexistent, apparently).

I'm using 2.5 lbs weights for everything except chestflies - for those I robbed my husband of his adjustables and am using 5.5 lbs.
    My husband is very supportive of me losing weight and getting fitter, so much so, that today he decided to try the shred too. After those painful 25 minutes he said that he now respected me even more for keeping up with it, because he was not so sure that he would be able to make himself do it again tomorrow :)) And he isn't even overweight, while I have 45 lbs yet to go till I reach a healthy-ish weight...
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    please join the 1/28/13 group