Quick progress shots...5'9 gal - 93.3 pounds down

Options

Replies

• amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Keep up the great work!
  • AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I love your progress - I'm 5'9 / 5'10 so really pleased to see what you look like at your current weight, I've had a hard time finding success stories close to me in weight and height.

I weigh 105 kg (231 lbs) at the moment and my original goal is to get down to 77 kg (169 lbs). I'm so excited at the massive change in you, I've already lost quite a bit but I still just look "big" so to see that you have clear shapes and look great is so encouraging to me - thank you for posting!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! No longer drowning in a sea of stripes! You keep up the great work and keep rockin it! You are a rockstar!
  • StoneColdML
    StoneColdML Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! As a 5'7" fellow "large-framed" woman, your weight now sounds healthy and strong. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat, and you look strong and lean! Keep up the great work, and keep loving all your muscle! The number on the scale is just that... a number. What matters is how you look and feel, and you look amazing! And, with your tough exercise regimen, you probably feel amazing, too!
  • trammelgal
    Options
    If I could look as good as you do, I would have a bad week every now and then. Maybe that's why you have felt out of sorts. It looks like you have lost a whole person so far. Good job. Kudos
  • AnimeDarkling
    Options
    You dodo great good job you look so much lighter than 188 !!!! I started at 198 2 weeks ago I'm now 189 and I'm in size 18 pants n I look so much bigger than you I am shorter though only 5"3 lol good job though on your progress I'm going to add ya :)
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love that you are doing this without starving yourself and by eating healthy foods and working out. You inspire me to get back on track!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look great! Posting your diet and workout strategies is helpful for me. You do look strong, healthy, and happy!
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look super fabulous! Keep up the great work!!
  • jnoire
    jnoire Posts: 43
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Great Job!
  • kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, slim and trim!! Keep up the great work!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Don't let anything sway you from your path :) I'm not as tall asl you, but I have a large frame as well and you inspire me :)
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congrats on what you have achieved so far. You look fantastic at this weight so far. And your legs look great too. Keep it up lady.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Love the transformation :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!...you look fantastic! Well done.
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You seriously look fabulous!!!! I hope I can have a story like this one day! Such an inspiration, stories like this is what keeps me going!
  • MrsHoback
    Options
    Wow! You are stunning! Great job!
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • Chopper88
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! A true inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!