Girls that are a 3, trying to be with us guys that are a 9

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I dno I had a friend who was a 3 and she had a much younger 9 or actually he turned out to be a 10 once she got him in bed. Ladies, you know what I mean:wink:. So anyhow this 10 called her incessantly after because according to her they had "chemistry". I accepted this as her friend at the time but really I thought she must just be freaky deaky to keep a hot youngster like that so sprung. They had a standing appoinment (pun intended) for months after that as no one developed feelings, as he was a proud youngster would not let her pay, and could only afford a super 8 or motel 6 and it's hard to get feelings in a place like that. She's not my friend anymore so I'm not afraid to call her a straight out slut.

So all I am sayin' is "give 3's a chance" :smokin: .
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    ummmmm looking by ur pic ur not a 9.... lol..... and also there are alot of really ugly guys with hot girlfriends....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I dno I had a friend who was a 3 and she had a much younger 9 or actually he turned out to be a 10 once she got him in bed. Ladies, you know what I mean:wink:. So anyhow this 10 called her incessantly after because according to her they had "chemistry". I accepted this as her friend at the time but really I thought she must just be freaky deaky to keep a hot youngster like that so sprung. They had a standing appoinment (pun intended) for months after that as no one developed feelings, as he was a proud youngster would not let her pay, and could only afford a super 8 or motel 6 and it's hard to get feelings in a place like that. She's not my friend anymore so I'm not afraid to call her a straight out slut.

So all I am sayin' is "give 3's a chance" :smokin: .

qumke.jpg

Because that's some judgmental bullsh!t.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    ummmmm looking by ur pic ur not a 9.... lol..... and also there are alot of really ugly guys with hot girlfriends....
    Maybe he's a 9 in my book. But i don't stand a chance.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    +5 points if they cook bacon well and like beer.

I'll cook you bacon and beer bread....

mmmmm . . . beer bread. can you put the bacon in the bread batter? that would be like heaven in my mouth.

That's what girls called me in college.

They called me "beer bread" that's kind of the same thing right?
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem.. I wish the 9-10s would leave me alone... I know its a pity date and you are hoping to score... I'm not an idiot...

but, Yes, I will touch your abs........ which is why I say yes.. that, and free dinner......
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Gee thanks..
    *kicks rocks*

Also, it's *you're, and *a lot.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I mean really?

Give me some space...
    my bad *throws hands up and backs away slowly* I just cant help myself around you :flowerforyou:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem.. I wish the 9-10s would leave me alone... I know its a pity date and you are hoping to score... I'm not an idiot...

but, Yes, I will touch your abs........ which is why I say yes.. that, and free dinner......

Who says it's a pity date?? I'm pretty sure you're getting something out of it too --

I didn't mind getting picked up by hot guys at last call... because hello, then you go bang a really hot guy. Be sure to leave immediately following, and don't ever call him again. Guess who the winner in this scenario is??
  • thatfitgaal
    Options
    Am I the only one here who cares about personality more than looks?
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

tumblr_inline_mgi95bWOZu1ro2d43.gif
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Do you work in decimals?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Yes...
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

cm-21024-0504e2aa363325_zps0330e0e0.gif
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Well at least they are still adhering to manlaw. Many 9-10's who date below their stature feel that they are privileged and make the woman pay. This is horrible, and their mancards should be revoked.
    Manlaw page 345, paragraph 3: Always pay for dinner. . . . . she'll be more grateful that way. ;-)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Nope. I vastly prefer someone I enjoy being around and talking to than someone who I can't stand but is hot. Beauty only goes so far.
  • thatfitgaal
    Options

Well judging by your comment you'll never get anyone whatever their 'number', as you seem to have a horrible and shallow personality
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    But, if you have three 3's after you at once, does that make it a 9?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

it depends. do you date unattractive guys with good personalities?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

First of all, WHOOSH!

Secondly, that was a nasty thing to say.