Girls that are a 3, trying to be with us guys that are a 9

Options

Replies

• SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Oh I didn't know " Shallow Hal" had joined MFP.......................................................haha.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    ummmmm looking by ur pic ur not a 9.... lol..... and also there are alot of really ugly guys with hot girlfriends....

Well judging by your comment you'll never get anyone whatever their 'number', as you seem to have a horrible and shallow personality

Isn't this whole thread horrible and shallow?

No, it's fun.

This whole thread makes fun of this thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/870581-guys-that-are-a-3-trying-to-be-with-girls-that-are-an-8
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Hey I have an idea, let's take what was meant to be a humorous thread and bash the OPs looks! Eff yeah!

Can you do me next?!

To be fair, there was no context or explanation given, either by OP or on the first page of comments (except the fact that it was mostly humorous or sarcastic responses instead of indignant flaming), so for those of us who don't spend hours and hours a day on these forums-- and considering how many "rate the person above you" bull**** threads get started and continued every day-- it was a relatively innocent mistake to make :P

^Holy run-on sentence Batman!
  • thatfitgaal
    Options
    Hahahah, well maybe some people haven't got the context so don't understand that ;)
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    this thread is dumb.

False.
    This thread is AWESOME.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    this thread is dumb.

thread shaming is NOT allowed on MFP.

:angry:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    ummmmm looking by ur pic ur not a 9.... lol..... and also there are alot of really ugly guys with hot girlfriends....

Well judging by your comment you'll never get anyone whatever their 'number', as you seem to have a horrible and shallow personality

Yep it is
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options

No, it's fun.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/870581-guys-that-are-a-3-trying-to-be-with-girls-that-are-an-8

Ahhh, that makes more sense. I think half the people on this thread didn't get this and just think you're being a tool. Thanks for the clarification, 9!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

No, it's fun.

Ahhh, that makes more sense. I think half the people on this thread didn't get this and just think you're being a tool. Thanks for the clarification, 9!

Reading farther than page 2 usually prevents this sort of thing.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

aren't you the girl that continually gets butthurt because people make fun of you in all your threads?
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

No, it's fun.

We don't forgive you, just so you know.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options

No, it's fun.

While I didn't dissect the whole thing, I've been here all day.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    On a good day, i'm a solid 3.5.
  • Ramberta
    Options

No, it's fun.

So now we have to read every single comment before posting on a forum thread? :P
  • TylerJ76
    Options

No, it's fun.

So now we have to read every single comment before posting on a forum thread? :P

Just quit being so hurtful to the OP. It's not nice...
  • infamousmk
    Options

No, it's fun.

Of course. How else will you properly determine the level of personally offended and/or bullied you should feel?
  • Ramberta
    Options

No, it's fun.

We don't forgive you, just so you know.

Who's this mysterious 'we'? Are you a self-dubbed forum policewoman? What in her post implies apology or asking for 'forgiveness' at all? Why are these forums saturated with elitism? OP made a joke and not everyone got it, that's all.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options

No, it's fun.

Of course. How else will you properly determine the level of personally offended and/or bullied you should feel?
    Ha! That last comment is absolute greatness!!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    OP, I think you're a 10. Also, you got kicked out of Wal Mart for being awesome. Would bang. Best pic is Sinatra.