Knee high socks

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I've bought mine at Target. Haven't seen them anywhere else.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I got these from Target.

72299_10151667493354408_1249371917_n_zpsb2a74122.jpg

Ha ha ha, I recognized you from a quote of this post on page 3.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    So... um... are 40-something Mothers allowed to wear these, or are they just for the young hot ladies?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    It's probably a good thing I don't have access to my credit card right now. Only thing sexier than a girl in these is a girl in thigh highs
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    So... um... are 40-something Mothers allowed to wear these, or are they just for the young hot ladies?

I am 40 years old, with 2 sons, 19 and 12. I have ALL THE SOCKS. :D
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

Awesome!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

*Brakes screech* Choc, you're FORTY? I always assumed you were in your 20s O_O Holy crap... girl, you lookin' good!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

*Brakes screech* Choc, you're FORTY? I always assumed you were in your 20s O_O Holy crap... girl, you lookin' good!

Right?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I am here as a supporter for girls who wear knee highs. Maybe you all should form a support group. I can start a group. Send me all the pics and I will add you in a group and hook you up with a counselor (me) based on your needs.

taunto, I'm right there with you. This is feeding my knee socks/thigh high fetish(preference?).
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I got these from Target.

Ha ha ha, I recognized you from a quote of this post on page 3.

me?
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Target.
    I warn you though, if you are over 5'10 and have long legs, they may not go QUITE up to your knee like i've seen in some pictures people have posted here.
    I have a pair from target for 2.50, they stop about 2 inches under my knee. I'm 6 feet tall.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

why not? I'm a 35 year old mom.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Target, Walmart, Proudrunner.com :)
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options

why not? I'm a 35 year old mom.

I was wondering that myself. Maybe I'll just get some basic sweat sox type for the Spartan run, cause that picture of the huge cut kinda grossed me out.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Target.
    I warn you though, if you are over 5'10 and have long legs, they may not go QUITE up to your knee like i've seen in some pictures people have posted here.
    I have a pair from target for 2.50, they stop about 2 inches under my knee. I'm 6 feet tall.

oh BAH:angry:
  • chocl8girl
    Options

Awwwwww, you SERIOUSLY just made my ENTIRE day, thank you! Maybe even the whole week, and it's only Monday! :flowerforyou: :love: :blushing:

cuddle_kitty.gif
  • chocl8girl
    Options
    Target.

oh BAH:angry:

That's OK, the more skin YOU show, the better! *creepy not-stalkerish-at-all grin*
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I do not own a single pair ... now thigh highs on the other hand, are a different story, lol.

While I LOVE ladies in knee highs ... especially the legs in the air or crossed look, once you put shoes on ( i.e., tennis shoes at the gym, etc.) it takes away from the sexiness of them a bit for ~me~. Do any of you wear them with heels/pumps into the office or out in general, or are they strictly for the gym or while lounging at home?
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Target.

This is true! I'm only 5'10" but mostly leg. I wear knee socks every day. If you're looking for good compression, try discountsurgical.com That's where I get my plain, every day socks. Sox Box is also good, and fun :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Target!!!