What ONE food habit... would you go back in time to stop.

Options
12346»

Replies

• kaosvarkas
    kaosvarkas Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    For about 2 years in high school I ate Mcdonalds breakfast consisting of 2 sausage egg and cheese mcmuffins, 2 hashbrowns , and a large orange juice 5 days a week. How I wish I could take that back now.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    As a child I learned that food made me happy. Eating lots of it, especially sugar, made me feel good when things around me made me feel bad. Poor kid. I wish I could talk to her and teach her things that she wasn't being taught.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT leave food on a plate. I will eat it if its in front of me. At a restaurant or something if I get full but the waiter/waitress doesnt come take it away from me, Ill keep picking at it. Same with finger foods and such, I just wont stop. I have never, ever been the type to just eat enough to feel satisfied. I must be stuffed before I am done eating. I wish I could un-do all my years of acting that way. Also, I have this habit of feeling like I need something sweet after I finish dinner. I know its purely psychological but it is a horrible habit, because again, im not even hungry.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Stuffing my face with artificially processed nutrient-lacking gmo "food" every single day :sick:

If i only knew then what i know now *sigh*.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Using food as a reward. That's such a bad pattern to get into.
  • gwenr
    gwenr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My bad habits started only 3 years ago when I found myself in a stressful time in my life. I started drinking alcohol nightly which in turn revved up my appetite like crazy. Every morning I would wake up feeling sluggish and sick, then I wouldn't eat ALL day, come home at night, have a few drinks and eat literally everything in sight.
  • BrittaniNSt
    Options
    Binge eating. It didn't matter what it was. I would just sit and eat an entire box or bag of whatever is was, then go looking for more. It's horrible.
  • kanuckkim74
    Options
    Coffee!! If anybody has successfully quit it...please let me know :-/