Looking For Women 300 lbs or Heavier

Options

Replies

• whosthathotchick
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the support!
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was at about 430, I lost some kept some of it off a couple years ago. Gain a little back, lost some more last year and kept most of it off. and Since December 5th I have lost 32 pounds. I'm down to 358 and still going strong. Add me, I totally understand wanting someone who knows what it feels like to want to lose hundred pounds or more. In my case I still need to lose almost 200 lbs. My ultimate goal weight is 165 but I look at it as day by day and week by week. I'm set at one and a half pounds per week. My next big milestone is to hit 336. That is how much I weighed when I had my daughter 15 years ago. Then it will be 300 and so on.
  • Sexyf28
    Sexyf28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sigh. 387 here.
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too! That goes for everyone in this thread- I started at at about 400 pounds and now I'm down to 357. I'm taking it down by trying to lose ten pounds over and over again. As in, right now I'm focused on getting down to 350, and once I hit that I'll go for 340.
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am weighing myself in the morning, but guessing that I am around 365 at this point. Would love to have some friends who are in the same boat. I've been on and off diets since I was 9 years old and have never been able to keep weight off for good. At 42 I just really, really need to finally get the weight off for good. My body feels at least 20 years older – I am ready to feel good again. :)
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    Add me. im just under 300. hoping to get somewhere around 200!! <3
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I started at 380 pounds and currently weigh 202 pounds :)
  • abigaillong1232
    Options
    hey im looking to lose 100 lbs to :) but wud love to lose 120 :)
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I started at 340 three weeks ago (to the day) and I'm down 16lbs. Feel free to add me; we all need to support one another. You can do this!
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    currently 308; goal weight 120. here for the long haul feel free to add
  • abigaillong1232
    Options
    sigh 290 need to be 180 at least :(
  • AmburSweet
    AmburSweet Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I too am starting back my weightloss for the new year. I am looking for buddies in the same boat as me so we can row our *kitten* outta this mess! lol. So feel free to add me. I am starting out at 336 smh
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. My highest weight was 330 (or more!) in 2007 and managed to lose 140lbs in 2 years but ballooned back up to almost 300 again.

I'm very tall so my first goal is 220, then anywhere under 200 (Even if it's 199) will be fantastic :o)
  • PrettyPlusSizeMe
    Options
    Hi I have about 160 pounds to lose!! Are you on Instagram??
  • esvaemt
    esvaemt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 357...down from 362 from two weeks ago. I would love it if all of you added me. :-)
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!! Great post, thank you for this!! I'm currently right above 300 - would love to have some more gal pals for support! Please add me :-)
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is my second time round too. I started two weeks ago at 305 pounds and am now down to 298 pounds. I ultimately want to get down to about 140 pounds - but am happy to go for 10 pound goals until then.... Feel free to add me - and this goes for anyone else who wants to :)
  • smurfaggie07
    Options
    You can add me! I started the beginning of January at 345.
  • AJones1021
    AJones1021 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I started at 314 and am down to 304 right now.
  • brandi2258
    brandi2258 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck your second time around! I hope you can stay with it. Feel free to add me also. I have 119 lbs to lose! I also started this about a year ago and left after a couple months. I am back now for my second time as well. :smile: