Looking For Women 300 lbs or Heavier

Options

Replies

• ccheeks05
    ccheeks05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me...im new to this...close to 300...looking to lose around the same amount of weight!! We can do this!!
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey at 307 and am down to 210 right now. Feel free to add me :)
  • frankiejojo
    Options
    I am over 300. I am looking to make a real change and would welcome all the support and encouragement. Feel free to add me :)
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies, what is your BMR, what does MFP tell you that you should be eating in a day calorie wise, and what do you ACTUALLY eat? My BMR is like 2300, MFP gave me 1975, but I set it for 1700 and stick around that.....

My BMR is 2230 and my TDEE is 3000.

I try to aim for about 1700 calories a day, averaged over the week.
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP and brand new to the message boards. I started on 339 on Dec 4, 2012. Nine weeks later, I'm down 26 pounds. My question for you all is what kind of exercise are you doing?

I dance to music on my MP3 player in the local pool for an hour, a few times a week.
  • nannybubbles
    Options
    hi there... i am happy for you to add me too.... this is my 632nd time of trying to lose weight... i started at 314 april / may 2012 and i am now 212... next goal onederland.... and if i can encourage, support, kick butt i am more than happy to.... i had been using the mfp app and only just discovered the msg boards so i was billy no mates... love having friends... the more the merrier !!!
  • Farasgranddaughter
    Options
    Please add me! I started at 306 pounds (and this is my second time around as well) my goals are in 20ish pound increments but the UTIMATE goal is 200 pounds. I would love to have the support!
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Started again yesterday and am bang on 300. Loving the 10% goals shall have to pinch them. Feel free to add me.xx
  • nannybubbles
    Options
    I heard about this program from a co-worker this noon hour. She was so excited, I had to get on board. 314lbs at the moment and would like to get to the point when my son says, "Hey mom - you look great." Instead of, "you act too old for your age." And I have. I seem to have one health problem after another and have become almost housebound. I work and have a great job, but do very little else. I would once again like to look good in a swim suit! I live on a lake! I'm in! Have tried many programs. Did you see the monthly membership for weight watchers lately? no i'm going to do this without spending a fortune.

hi there... my exact starting weight and much more in common.... i have four sons and i have been absolutely overwhelmed by their response... they love us as we are, but it will take you by surprise just how proud your son will be... here's what my youngest put on my fb wall when i reached 100lbs lost: Patrick: Mother you are absolutely AMAZING! I cant begin to tell you how proud i am of you!!!! 30 days till you come to see me and i cant wait to give u the biggest hug EVER!!!... that 30 days is now 16 and he will see the lighter me !

my ONLY regret is i wasted soooo many years adapting to my size instead of changing it.... you ARE going to do this ... you are going to be AWESOME !!
  • Bourds
    Bourds Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday (second time around) and starting at 315...Take one day at a time!
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started at 300.5, down to 280.5 so far with a goal weight of 168 so a way to go! It would be great to have and offer support to people in the same situation!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi there.!!! I am NOT 300 Ibs but i started @ 325 was highest...now i am about 280..plz feel free to add me if you want..you can DO THIS !!! it would be great to have you as a friend so we can support each other...well have a great day !!! :happy:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I was 335 at my heaviest...300 when I joined MFP.
  • nikki1704
    Options
    Hi im starting at the heaviest i have ever been which is 271. I am doing everything in my power to get to my goal weight which is 150. Thats around where i was in high school which would be great. I live in miami fl so if any of you girls are out there please email me maybe we can get together and work out or walk! as well one of my goals for the next year is to run the princess half marathon in disney! good luck to everyone!
  • RAINBOWBRITE2016
    RAINBOWBRITE2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to have as much supportive people in my life as I can so please feel free to add me. I was 302 in November when I had my daughter. I'm done to around 269 right now and want to get to 180. I lost over 100 pounds about 4 to 5 years ago and then gained it all back so here I am doing this again.
  • maricelamoulin
    maricelamoulin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I started off on January 2nd 2013 at 317 lbs. I just recently hit 299 so I'm happy to finally be under that 300 mark. Feel free to add me I've been a serious user since I started and come on MFP daily.
  • brandieberry7
    Options
    My heaviest not pregnant was 315. I've lost 32lbs since sept. and 16 of that in the last three weeks. I'm currently 283lbs. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    this is my (more than likely) third or fourth attempt to do this, and I am in your boat.
    i started at 327 (i almost had a heart attack when I stepped on that scale) and am looking ot be around 180ish (I'm 5'9" so I think that's a nice number to shoot for).

Add me!
  • whosthathotchick
    Options
    Wow! It's so nice to know there are others out there that are in the same boat as I am or have been where I am. Go ahead and just send me a request if you wanna be friends!
  • Ajellyfish77
    Ajellyfish77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I started out at 323 but have lost 38lbs so far. Only 7 since I started mfp :) but I love it!