How do I make the snow melt faster?! HELP!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    These are all great and totally plausible solutions, keep 'em coming!
  • Natihilator
    Options
    Baby dragon. Get you one

game-of-thrones-dragon.jpg

Ok but do I have to become a khaleesi for one of these? Not sure about that happening :/
  • Natihilator
    Options
    Leave the front door open - that will apparently heat the whole outdoors.

At least that's what I yell at the kids... :)

Haha! You sound like a great dad and a very neighbourly, generous person!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I wish I was back in California. I hate snow and cold weather. Do you have a mall nearby where you can walk/jog/run in the morning before they open?
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    1) Go to every local warehouse/grocery/drug store and buy up all their fiber powder... and 1 gas mask :indifferent:
    2) Use it to taint to municipality's water supply (sooooo, "Gotham City", eh?) :devil:
    3) Wear the gas mask :glasses: and sit back while massive, widespread flatulence :sick: creates a localized greenhouse effect to melt all of the snow! :smokin:
    4) Enjoy your snow-free outdoor runs! :drinker:
  • Natihilator
    Options
    1) Go to every local warehouse/grocery/drug store and buy up all their fiber powder... and 1 gas mask :indifferent:
    2) Use it to taint to municipality's water supply (sooooo, "Gotham City", eh?) :devil:
    3) Wear the gas mask :glasses: and sit back while massive, widespread flatulence :sick: creates a localized greenhouse effect to melt all of the snow! :smokin:
    4) Enjoy your snow-free outdoor runs! :drinker:

YOU ARE A GENIUS! This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Baby dragon. Get you one

Ok but do I have to become a khaleesi for one of these? Not sure about that happening :/

No, you must be the Mother of Dragons and have Targaryen blood in your veins. Being a khaleesi is optional.

YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. YOUR NERD CARD IS HEREBY REVOKED

viserysdragon_zps1f4ec538.gif
  • Natihilator
    Options
    Baby dragon. Get you one

No, you must be the Mother of Dragons and have Targaryen blood in your veins. Being a khaleesi is optional.

YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. YOUR NERD CARD IS HEREBY REVOKED

viserysdragon_zps1f4ec538.gif

NO PLEASE NO, YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!
    vtpdD3Z.gif