Options
    I'm doing day 4 tonight--level one :)
  • elliepearsonn
    Options
    Definitely in :D feel free to add me!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    look it up on youtube they have it free on there level 1 2 and 3 all free good luck
    What the f*!-#. And I just paid for it.:grumble:
  • msukh
    msukh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Thanks for starting this post. Very motivating. Mine was sitting in the shelf for a long time, waiting for the good time to start.
  • angiemichele86
    Options
    Ok I made the group. I think you can just search for it?
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Today was my second day on level 1. I am sore but can't wait to do it again tomorrow! Please feel free to add me!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I did day 2 of level 1 today. She is tough.,I'm sore. I'm doing it every other day. My off days in doing c25K.
  • erin1276
    erin1276 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the group and posted a message! Terrified but oddly excited. Thanks so much!! E
  • mandarilla86
    mandarilla86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did this last summer and planned on starting it again February 1 so I'm in. I joined your group. :)
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am game!! My dvd should be here tomorrow!! Tired of trying to youtube it on the laptop, when I have a 55 inch TV sitting here!
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ok decided to join the group is there an official group page not sure how it works. I can only work out at night about 9.30pm so I will start day 1 tonight .. So excited, I attempted it a few years back and couldn't make it past the warm up lol
  • luxy44
    luxy44 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • lulufan03
    Options
    I'd definitely be up for that!
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am In, I want to start as well
  • annalisa5525
    Options
    I am in, i have just taken before photo's and done all my measurements ready for starting tomorrow. I have done 30DS before but never managed to complete it all the way through, hopefully we can all keep each other motivated :)
  • stina412
    Options
    I will =) I've been waiting for the first to get here so I can start (( OCD in that I have to start things that way, can't seem to jump in the middle of anything?? ))
  • pink0lily
    Options
    heck yeah, im in are we doing a group or just adding each other ???

FEEL free to add me im up for it and i need some extra motivation :)
  • imnoangel80
    Options
    i started my first day, level 1 last night, watched it on youtube :wink:

im a complete exercise novice but was strangely motivated by jillian :laugh:
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Mines in the post. So as long as it arrives back, im in. I know its called 30 day shred,however I work a second job 2 nights aweek, and therefore wouldn't be able to do it on those nights. do you think this would make a massive difference to the results?
  • xtashaw
    Options
    I done day 1 level 1 last night :| oh my... haha never sweat that much in my life suprised im not sore today though