Oh wait, this is pretty awesome!
  • deekay8507
    deekay8507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    +1
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Auroran you're gonna get my thread abducted in the middle of the night and shot in the back of the thread and buried in a shallow grave.

1550511_o.gif

.... sorry. I'm kinda stuck on that gif right now. :flowerforyou:
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I think I like you. :)
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    If you don't want an opinion, don't ask!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I love Aurie.

Edit: so yet another brilliant (hate to admit that) thread doesn't get nuked.

well done.

well_done_sir.gif
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I ♥ you guys.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    tough love works.

I like it when you love me tough:heart:
  • PXMike
    PXMike Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you girl. This is someone who obviously gets it! Bully Bully and welcome to the Wide World of Sports!
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    A++ thread! Would read again!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Why you so awesome? :tongue: :flowerforyou:

tumblr_m1iaczvycj1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Well done, sir.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Dammit! I hate when one of my mean, rude, bullying comments gets mistaken for supportive advice. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. I just want to mock people, trash success story threads, and bully people into giving up their squat racks so I can do bicep curls in it.

I have failed at my one true mission once again.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I love this. I'm so not a head patter or a back rubber with other grown a** adults. I just CANNOT do that for people.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    ahh a brilliant bait and switch...kudos!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Dammit! I hate when one of my mean, rude, bullying comments gets mistaken for supportive advice. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. I just want to mock people, trash success story threads, and bully people into giving up their squat racks so I can do bicep curls in it.

I have failed at my one true mission once again.

Shame that you felt like you had to add 'curls in the squat rack' so people know you're kidding. It's a sorry state of affairs when that is needed, sir. You're probably still going to get at least a few 'reports' on that.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Nuff said!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Ha!

But it's so true about the getting up in the morning thing isn't it? Had to laugh at the replies!!

My family circumstances mean that my EXCUSE for not exercising was that I didn't have the time. So I took a good long hard look at myself and found the time. And set the alarm clock for 5am.

Those first few days were not easy, but 3 weeks in, I am waking at 4:55am, don't think about it, just get up, get dressed and am out the door by 5:15am. 5 days a week is easier to do than Monday Wednesday Friday so I'm exercising even more than I thought I would!! I make my lunch for work the night before and put my clothes out for work, make sure school bags are packed etc. Time management is critical.

Support comes in many forms: forums, solicited and unsolicited advice and also a good bra does wonders.
  • Jordy1983
    Jordy1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

People said unhelpful things, sarcastic things, blunt things. "As soon as the alarm goes off, I jump out of bed and start beating myself in the chest while screaming ,'IT'S GO TIME, LET'S DO THIS!!' My children need therapy, but at least I get my workout in."

This made me laugh.