back fat

Options
13»

Replies

• GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    was this just a ploy to get me to look at you in a thong??? ;-)

Seriously... I see NOTHING to worry about.
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    from what ive seen is heavy lifting. you wont bulk up. the girls before and after pics in the heavy lifting section shows only a one lb weight loss and the results were amazing and tone! apparently it is a myth that lifting heavy makes you bulky. givve it a shot and add some weight till you burn more!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Edit: ok just saw the pic of the back of you in a thong.

Yeah, total troll. GTFO with that crap.

Obvious attention getter is obvious.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    um....i have more fat in my armpit alone than you have on your back (from what i can see).....and no, i don't think i will suddenly see what back fat you are talking about if you post yet another pic.

i think you might need to work on the mental stuff....because nobody else is seeing what you are seeing when you look in your mirror...and that HAS TO be affecting your happiness.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    lol ok after REALLY carefully lookin i see what u call "back fat". first off ur butt looks grea! now, i had posted a similar question before and it seems as if lat pulldowns, row, pullups and push ups are waht u want to b donig.
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    loose skin?? thats worse than it being fat because at least fat can go away. like i said i have been lifting weights this entire journey so i dont know what else i can do. and no im not a troll im just concerned about certain areas. i didnt mean to offend anyone and i removed the pic of my back now.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    loose skin?? thats worse than it being fat because at least fat can go away. like i said i have been lifting weights this entire journey so i dont know what else i can do. and no im not a troll im just concerned about certain areas. i didnt mean to offend anyone and i removed the pic of my back now.

Go for surgery