to the 1200 cal ppl

Lone_Wolf70
Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
Dont sweat ppl mocking u. If thats what u wana do go for it. Life is too short. Do what works within reason.

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Thanks, baby...I feel all validated now:)
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    haha, thanks for the validation, but I'm a grown-up, and a very short one at that, so the 1200 cal thing doesn't bother me :)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    haha, thanks for the validation, but I'm a grown-up, and a very short one at that, so the 1200 cal thing doesn't bother me :)

I hear ya, I just see so many comments etc of ppl being mocked for 1800, that it really disturbs me.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    You're right, everyone can eat what they want. Just don't expect me to listen after they say "egos are nutritious".
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    thank you so much for your encouragement.
  • Joeypox
    Joeypox Posts: 37

LMFAO I had to reply. I love the attitude and mentality! I get the opposite side of the spectrum of "why I eat so damn much" There is always going to be a hater... thats how you know you are doing it right!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    I don't understand why anyone other than the person who is eating 1200 calories should be concerned about it. It's no body's business how much someone is eating.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    I eat bacon and drink diet coke. I live dangerously and like it that way. People always have something to ***** about and you know what they say about opinions. :laugh:
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    I'm 6 feet tall - and i eat 1200 calories a day and I'm proud of it.........

I dont think many people have tried to fight me over much at my size. =)
  • Will MFP set people to a caloric goal that low?
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    NatWillBeSkinny Posts: 111 Member
    i dont really undertand this? iv been eating 1200 a day sometimes less and i cant see how i was eating over this apart from pure greed but i am really tiny so that prob why my body is ok with 1200 i dont feel hungry
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Will MFP set people to a caloric goal that low?

All the time
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    We are too busy working our *kitten* off for the extra cals! You didn't think we just sat around and picked at chicken and salad all day, did you? We, too, do kick-*kitten* cardio and strength training to rev up our metabolism and stay fit. It's just one of life's realities you have to face when you are under 5'2" and almost 50 years old--we can't all stay slim on 2000+ cals a day.:tongue:
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    We are too busy working our *kitten* off for the extra cals! You didn't think we just sat around and picked at chicken and salad all day, did you? We, too, do kick-*kitten* cardio and strength training to rev up our metabolism and stay fit. It's just one of life's realities you have to face when you are under 5'2" and almost 50 years old--we can't all stay slim on 2000+ cals a day.:tongue:

Heck i'm 6 feet tall and I cant lose weight on anything over 1400 cal a day and i definitely must work out with bad a** cardio stuff and so forth....
    i too stick to about 1200 a day.
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    For a woman of my diminutive height, my age, and physical acuity, 1200-1300 is precisely where I should be eating. I had someone try to get after me about it once. They did not like my response. Too bad for them!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    to all the 1200 calorie people.
    Please do not eat me when you finally snap.

Till then, best of luck! :)

Come here young lady...I'm starving and you look delicious.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member

word
  • hahah i love this so much! I work out so i can eat!!! MFP put me at 1210 ugh!! I'm not dropping tons of weight over night, and i'm not starving to death either! It can be done and done well. You should look at my diary and see how much food I eat in a day. Just b/c it is low cal doesn't mean I'm not getting enough nourishment. I've come to terms I'll never be able to eat like everyone else. I'll have to measure and count every calorie and work out everyday for the rest of my life. I am happy :)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    A lion doesn;t worry himself with how hyenas percieve him