I just watched this documentary

Options
It seriously changed my life. It explained why I should remove certain foods from my diet, even though they have never been a problem before.
I have only been trying to lose weight for 2 weeks and have plateaued with only 14lbs lost. I'm certain that by following the steps in this movie I can super charge my food to remove the fat and toxins from my body.

Please only reply if you are going to support my uninformed and rash decision

Thanks!

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    This topic would be better suited for the groups: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11791-uninformed-and-rash-decisions
  • selina_kyle
    selina_kyle Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What documentary?
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    This thread has so much information!!!
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What documentary?

It is on netflix
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    A really good documentary is "A Handful of Quarters". It's about Donkey Kong.....really good, and I didn't have to stop eating carbs after.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    A really good documentary is "A Handful of Quarters". It's about Donkey Kong.....really good, and I didn't have to stop eating carbs after.

Apes don't eat meat and they're jacked.

Think about it.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    yeah that movie is a great
    but i feel like you are doing it all wrong
    go watch it again
    and again
    and again
    if you pay full attention to the movie, your weight will start dropping before it's over
    watching movie is stopping your body from going into starvation mode and boosting your metabolism
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I saw this documentary--no wait it was a youtube video. It was a bunch of pandas going down a slide. It was so cute. But pandas are kinda fat. All they eat is bamboo.

Bamboo makes you fat. I guess that's what the point of the movie was.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    This topic would be better suited for the groups: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11791-uninformed-and-rash-decisions

don't tell me what to do

reported
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

best advice ever.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I feel like this thread only applies to a small percentage of MFP members and therefore, this topic offends me.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    There's this great movie about a girl name Debbie.....................

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Joeypox
    Joeypox Posts: 37
    Options

LMFAOOOO did you just make up that group? Either way funny as hell
  • DrBroPHD
    Options
    There's this great movie about a girl name Debbie.....................

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

What does she do?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Here we go again...:yawn:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I wish you guys would stop singling me out.
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing the one your talking about is Hungry for Change, there is also Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, and Food Matters on Netflix! They are amazing I'm doing the 15 day reboot on rebootwithjoe.com. There are also groups on here that do the juicing as well. I like the 15 day detox because its not complete juicing you do 5 daying of juicing and eating specific meals, then five days of juicing, then the last five days are juicing and meals. After the detox I want to use the reboot format to continue my healty lifestyle with mostly fruits and veggies and incorporating cage free chicken, and low fat/local dairy products. Also, maybe some whole grains I haven't decided I'm a major sugar addict so adding carbs not from fruit makes me a little uneasy because a I don't want to give in and end up binging on a huge pizza or something.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

Apes don't eat meat and they're jacked.

Think about it.

Yeah, but they eat bananas and bananas are evil

Stop bullying me.
  • DrBroPHD
    Options
    I'm guessing the one your talking about is Hungry for Change, there is also Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, and Food Matters on Netflix! They are amazing I'm doing the 15 day reboot on rebootwithjoe.com. There are also groups on here that do the juicing as well. I like the 15 day detox because its not complete juicing you do 5 daying of juicing and eating specific meals, then five days of juicing, then the last five days are juicing and meals. After the detox I want to use the reboot format to continue my healty lifestyle with mostly fruits and veggies and incorporating cage free chicken, and low fat/local dairy products. Also, maybe some whole grains I haven't decided I'm a major sugar addict so adding carbs not from fruit makes me a little uneasy because a I don't want to give in and end up binging on a huge pizza or something.

That is exactly how I feel thank you
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It seriously changed my life. It explained why I should remove certain foods from my diet, even though they have never been a problem before.
    I have only been trying to lose weight for 2 weeks and have plateaued with only 14lbs lost. I'm certain that by following the steps in this movie I can super charge my food to remove the fat and toxins from my body.

Please only reply if you are going to support my uninformed and rash decision

Thanks!

You've lost 14 lbs in two weeks, but yet you've plateaued? First off, 14 lbs is a ridiculous amount of weight to lose in 2 weeks. 2nd of all, you haven't even had enough time to plateau. What, were you losing a lb a day but haven't lost any lbs in the last couple days? When people talk about plateauing, it's usually b/c they haven't been able to move the scale in about a month or longer. What do I think? I think you lost a super amount of weight quickly, and now your body is slowing down and if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle, you'll lose about a pound or two a week. That's realistic.