I just watched this documentary

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing the one your talking about is Hungry for Change, there is also Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, and Food Matters on Netflix! They are amazing I'm doing the 15 day reboot on rebootwithjoe.com. There are also groups on here that do the juicing as well. I like the 15 day detox because its not complete juicing you do 5 daying of juicing and eating specific meals, then five days of juicing, then the last five days are juicing and meals. After the detox I want to use the reboot format to continue my healty lifestyle with mostly fruits and veggies and incorporating cage free chicken, and low fat/local dairy products. Also, maybe some whole grains I haven't decided I'm a major sugar addict so adding carbs not from fruit makes me a little uneasy because a I don't want to give in and end up binging on a huge pizza or something.
    Bet these aren't the movies.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing the one your talking about is Hungry for Change, there is also Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, and Food Matters on Netflix! They are amazing I'm doing the 15 day reboot on rebootwithjoe.com. There are also groups on here that do the juicing as well. I like the 15 day detox because its not complete juicing you do 5 daying of juicing and eating specific meals, then five days of juicing, then the last five days are juicing and meals. After the detox I want to use the reboot format to continue my healty lifestyle with mostly fruits and veggies and incorporating cage free chicken, and low fat/local dairy products. Also, maybe some whole grains I haven't decided I'm a major sugar addict so adding carbs not from fruit makes me a little uneasy because a I don't want to give in and end up binging on a huge pizza or something.

That is exactly how I feel thank you
    Damn.............foiled again.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    It seriously changed my life. It explained why I should remove certain foods from my diet, even though they have never been a problem before.
    I have only been trying to lose weight for 2 weeks and have plateaued with only 14lbs lost. I'm certain that by following the steps in this movie I can super charge my food to remove the fat and toxins from my body.

Please only reply if you are going to support my uninformed and rash decision

Thanks!

You've lost 14 lbs in two weeks, but yet you've plateaued? First off, 14 lbs is a ridiculous amount of weight to lose in 2 weeks. 2nd of all, you haven't even had enough time to plateau. What, were you losing a lb a day but haven't lost any lbs in the last couple days? When people talk about plateauing, it's usually b/c they haven't been able to move the scale in about a month or longer. What do I think? I think you lost a super amount of weight quickly, and now your body is slowing down and if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle, you'll lose about a pound or two a week. That's realistic.

Hes joking
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Lol. Some people have seriously missed the humour in this thread.
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    There is so much scientific data in that documentary. I barely understand any of it, but I looked it up on the internet... It is all true! I just know that I NEED A JUICER and I will be picketing all fast food restaurants. NO SUGAR, FATS, PROTEIN, CARBS, MEAT, or DAIRY ever again. Only farm-ripened organic food fertilized with local cow poop.
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options

I haven't missed it. I'm just sure that the person who wrote it was serious about his comment. I could be wrong though and maybe it did go over my head.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I love it when you guys are yanking chains and one of the people whose chain has been yanked doesn't get it. Yay! I expect this will get locked now.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Maybe watching documentaries doesn't work for you, but that doesn't mean it can't work for anyone. I was advised to watch movies by a very expensive team of doctors with fancy instruments, so you can't tell me I'm wrong, and if you disagree with anyone else who watches documentaries it's also offensive to me because I'm still imagining that you are attacking me personally. And beware I have surveillance cameras in your homes so if you vent about me to your family over dinner I will broadcast it in front of everyone because that will prove that you are a bad guy.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Omg. I watched the same one and it changed my life. It was a struggle to stay under my 1200 net calories a day before, but now! Piece of cake.
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Maybe watching documentaries doesn't work for you, but that doesn't mean it can't work for anyone. I was advised to watch movies by a very expensive team of doctors with fancy instruments, so you can't tell me I'm wrong, and if you disagree with anyone else who watches documentaries it's also offensive to me because I'm still imagining that you are attacking me personally. And beware I have surveillance cameras in your homes so if you vent about me to your family over dinner I will broadcast it in front of everyone because that will prove that you are a bad guy.

Everything I said is true, google it
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You're mistaken, what you saw was the instructional DVD that came with your shake weight. Don't feel bad, anyone could have made that mistake. Just keep on shakin and eat 1200 clean calories and you'll get the results in the video.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I like turtles
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Some people are not taking this thread seriously and this offends me.

SUPPORT MY RIGHT TO MAKE UNINFORMED AND RASH DECISIONS!!!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    yes!! give it all up!! you dont need to eat anyway its just an urban myth :ohwell:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Huh?
  • vmdave
    vmdave Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I haven't missed it. I'm just sure that the person who wrote it was serious about his comment. I could be wrong though and maybe it did go over my head.

Awww Sweetie you are so cute.
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You're mistaken, what you saw was the instructional DVD that came with your shake weight. Don't feel bad, anyone could have made that mistake. Just keep on shakin and eat 1200 clean calories and you'll get the results in the video.
    The shake weight is perhaps the greatest training tool ever invented. thank you for bringing this into the light.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    The shake weight is perhaps the greatest training tool ever invented. thank you for bringing this into the light.

The shake weight gave me a thigh gap!
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    trolling_pic.png