81 Pounds is so much to lose, but 45 are gone so far

Options
13»

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Great work...and keep going you have truely chosen this lifestyle and it shows....
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Already friends, but you are doing amazing!! I didnt realize how similar our stats are though! I know we have both lost about the same amount of weight, I am about 20 pounds heavier than you and started 20 pounds heavier than you. I am a little taller but not much!! Keep it up!!

Hi there :smile: I think I knew we were the same path, I definately look forward to your posts they are motivating to me as I knew have the same goals. You're doing awesome too!!!!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a transformation! You look great.
  • VersusTheMoose
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up.
  • pandia17
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic!!!
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Congrats--from a 50ish Mom from the west side of I-275.
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You know what---You have done an amazing transformation.. You look absolutely amazing. wow-I am so happy that you have changed so many things in your daily food and drink intake. You have found so many things to change. you are on the road to complete success. good excercise and food changes. you are truly an inspiration. please continue on your road to change and success. way to go. You are just a rockin' girl.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    awesome WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!