JUST DANCE!!

Options
13»

Replies

• april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have both 4 and 5 I believe. I bought them for my daughter but, she hasn't really used them yet. I will do this tomorrow after Turbo Jam to see how much it burns. I'll use my heart rate monitor for it. I used mine for a Zumba workout I did and it was only 45 minutes and I burned 350 calories. Not sure if Just Dance would be more or less. Curious to see.
  • luvbabypanda
    luvbabypanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All you need is wii and a controller and it has music Like MC Hammer and you follow the dance...There's about 30 songs on it I believe and I will tell you it is so much fun and you will sweat like crazy...

There is another calculator and I put in my weight 130 and 60 minutes of dancing and it gave a total of 351 calories burned
    I would probably just use the calculator on MFP..But the address for the other calculator I tried is http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgi

THANKS for the link :)
  • AnjellaRose_GF_SillyYak
    Options
    yeah, that wound up being just about the same
    I log it under general dancing.
  • tinajean141
    Options
    such a great workout!! My friends have it, and I think I'm going to buy it for myself soon. I guess going by the sweat points it tells you is pretty accurate.....only if you are doing EVERYTHING the people on the screen do, though!! :)
  • analeadstheway
    analeadstheway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do the just sweat challenge for 7000 sweat points a week. They say it equals to 30minutes of running a week so just look up how many calories running for a half an ahour burns and you have the answer. Its a great exercise although my daughter kicks my butt everytime we play