Any mommas of little ones?

Options
Are there any mothers out there with little ones? I have an almost 11 month old who loooves to interfere in my exercising! I'm looking to lose 30lbs of babyweight and to be in the best shape of my life!

So please, add me as a friend! Its quite motivational to have people going through the same thing.

Replies

• surfergirl1970
    Options
    I have a 3 yo girl and a 5 yo boy - I work out at home and either do it early early in the morning, or I give the kids some really light dumbbells (2 lbs) or a resistance band and tell them they're welcome to join me as long as they don't get in the way! I'm always looking for other busy moms to relate to on fitness issues. I'll send you a friend request!
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    yup my little guy turns two on friday. I'll send you a request
  • MrsMeisner
    MrsMeisner Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My daughter just turned 1 and I actually joined MFP to lose the rest of my baby weight. Feel free to add me too!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    My son is 3 and my daughter is 7. She is in school but my son is at home with me and never lets me work out alone! LOL! He likes to workout with soup cans!
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    I have two boys ages 3 and 1. They get in the way of anything constructive :tongue: . I friended you. Maybe i can offer you some support. Have a great day!
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    Options
    7yr old boy twins...5yr old boy...3yr old girl twins...6 month old.
  • brians_girl_89
    brians_girl_89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    7yo boy and 5yo girl..... always in the way.. lol.
  • JenevaMarie
    JenevaMarie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also joined to lose some baby weight, my little guy is 3 months old and it is hard for me to find the time to work out too. Trying to take advantage of nap times, unfortunately we are not on a schedule as of yet. Add me too, please!
  • i have a five yr old and a 13 month old. its hard to find time to do anything but then again i don't eat healthy either. I'm trying to eat healthier now for my kids. I don't eat red meat so my bf bought me a bunch of vegetarian foods. :D
  • Morgie87
    Options
    Yes I have a 4 year old and a 4 month old. I try to workout when my little boy who is 4 months is taking a nap and my daughter likes to workout with me sometimes other times she just watches. Feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends to help keep me accountable.
  • at206155
    at206155 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    7yr old boy twins...5yr old boy...3yr old girl twins...6 month old.

WOW!!! that's amazine!! is your 6 month old a girl too?

I have two girls, 4 and 2 and they think its hilarious when I am working out!!
  • Rgon1102
    Rgon1102 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 3 year old twins. With full-time work, a nasty commute, and household responsibilities, I feel like I barely spend any quality time with them so I include them in all of my workouts. During the week we have a blast playing dance games (Just Dance series, Dance Central series, and Zumba) on our xbox Kinext and doing yoga instructional videos. On the weekends, my husband, kids, and I go on long jog/walks and we take our stroller so the kids can jump on it when we they get tired. .
  • MrsRogers2010
    Options
    5 year old son, keeps me on my toes! Also, enjoys getting in my way and trying to exercise with me! I am looking for support and motivation too! Add me if you would like!
  • shrinkinglily
    Options
    I have a 4.5 yo daughter. Now she comes with me to the gym and loves their playroom. She also likes doing zumba videos with me. When she was little I did a lot of walking with her in a jogger or backpack.

I lost all my baby weight (from a 60 lb gain!) by about a year after she was born. But then about 30 pounds crept on in the last year so here I am!
  • wormy80
    wormy80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 10 month old. Feel free to add me!
  • SaundraM2009
    SaundraM2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My daughter is almost two. I workout before she wakes up because if she's awake, she thinks it's a dance party (and I kickbox, so that can be dangerous!). Feel free to add me!
  • nharder1
    nharder1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have two girls, my oldest just turned 3 and my youngest is 19 months.
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My daughter turned 21 months on Monday. But if you ask her, she will tell you she is not a baby anymore. ;)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 10 month old. Feel free to add me!

When I brought my last one home from the hospital I also had a 2 yr old, 4 yr old and a 6 year old. We did a lot of walking. The oldest on a bike while I pushed a double stroller and carried the new born in a hiking back pack or front carrier. That is a work out!
    Be creative, you can do it!

You won't want to add me though, my kids are all teens now. Now they try to get me to walk and run WITH THEM!
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I have an 11 y/o, 3 y/o, and a 2 month old.