Any mommas of little ones?

Options

Replies

• foxymama73
    foxymama73 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have two teenagers, and I also have a 5 year old....I try hard to do my workouts before she gets home from school..otherwise, what should take 30 minutes will take 2 hours because of interruptions:smile: Good luck, and feel free to friend me.
  • mrfrodogetdown
    mrfrodogetdown Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots of mommas! Hopefully we can help motivate each other.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    7yr old boy twins...5yr old boy...3yr old girl twins...6 month old.

wow and so young! You are only 24 and have 7 year olds! A very busy mom indeed!
  • Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My daughter just turned 19 months and I joined to lose the rest of my baby weight before a wedding I am in - in June!
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    Have a three year old myself and about 45 minutes of exercise is about all she will allow before she needs attention. LOL Feel free to add me. Sometimes it gets really hard to stay motivated when you get side tracked during a good burn.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    No more babies, but mine are 3, 7, 8, 9, & 13...
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have a 21 month old boy, have to work out when he's in bed lol!! I have 20lb to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • MKKramer84
    Options
    I have a 2 year. When she was little I tried to work out at home but it was too hard because she wanted my attention when I got home from work. I found a dance studio and started taking Zumba classes that they offered and got turned on to other classes like TRX, fittness barre and body conditioning. Anyway, I take the classes that they offer at 7:30 pm when my husband is home from work and she is just about to go to sleep (so he has minimal work to do). It's hard to get a sitter for every time you work out, so that's why I started doing it when the hubs was home. I just find it easier to work out outside of my home than while I'm there because I can't get distracted by someone saying they need something from me.
    I suggest find a time when your little one would already be home with someone (early morning before they get up, at night when they go to sleep, etc.) and turn an hour of that into your work out time.
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    I have a soon to be 15 month old that is into everything plus I work fulltime so I struggle with getting workout in. Sending a friend request.
  • annicins
    Options
    I have an 8 month old. I'll send you a friend request! I JUST got down to my pre-pregnancy weight on MONDAY! :D But I still have a long way to go. I need to lose a lot more.
  • lexgem
    lexgem Posts: 163
    Options
    I have a 2 1/2 month old daughter! Anyone on this thread can feel free to add me, working on losing 23 pounds.
  • superjean1
    superjean1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a 22 month old daughter and yes, being a full time working mom definitely makes it a challenge to work out. Before baby, I used to run 25 miles/week plus go to the gym at least three times/week. Now, no gym membership (canceled because I wasn't using it) and struggling to fit in workouts. Thankful to have a husband that understands that workout time = sanity. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 16 month old little boy. He's quite a handful, but I can usually squeeze in a workout during nap time.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 7 mo old. I go to the gym early in the morning before everyone wakes up. I've tried to workout at home during the day, but something always comes up. It's taken a lot of discipline to get up that early, but to me it's totally worth it. I'm trying to get my eating in line with my exercising right now. You're welcome to add me.
  • becujo
    becujo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a 18 mth old daughter and 3 yr old boy who make my life pretty interesting!! Feel free to add me as a friend (and anyone else on this thread too!) Looking to lose the last 20 postpartum lbs that I hadnt been motivated or even well-rested to focus on before. Now that my kids are pretty energetic, it's been such an ESCAPE to leave them and go workout! Precious alone time ;)
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old boy and a 3 month old girl. I'm just starting to get a kinda sorta routine down to get my workouts in :)
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    Options
    7yr old boy twins...5yr old boy...3yr old girl twins...6 month old.

wow and so young! You are only 24 and have 7 year olds! A very busy mom indeed!

Ha yeah I was a very young mom indeed. Exhausting but I don't regret it at all!!
  • aleksandra615
    Options
    I had my first baby 3 months ago, she is amazing. However, Miss Amazing doesn't let me get a minute to myself just yet! She can be tough to put down for a nap during the day, sleeps great at night. But I want to work out during the day..it's hard to be motivated to start working out when there are plenty of household things to do whenever she does nap. I did lose a bit of weight just eating 1200 cals, but I know if I work out I can do much better.
  • shawnachaffins
    shawnachaffins Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 and 2 year old I work out while my 6 year old is in school. I let my 2 year old do it with me but sometimes he wants to sit on me while do crunches which gets a little interesting, but I just go with it.... I also do a lot of dancing because both my 6 and 2 year old love to dance with me. :smile:
  • cccatron
    cccatron Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a nine and five year old - their schedules keep me pretty busy. I will send you a request.