If paleo is so good

Options

Replies

• Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    This thread is exclusionary because only the people who believe in cavemen and the people who do not can participate.

Agreed I'm offended and am going to report this. Please don't bully me now.

Also on the original topic, an actually serious article on the issue http://www.takepart.com/article/2013/01/30/jane-says-if-you-believe-science-dont-go-paleo
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This thread is exclusionary because only the people who believe in cavemen and the people who do not can participate.

Also on the original topic, an actually serious article on the issue http://www.takepart.com/article/2013/01/30/jane-says-if-you-believe-science-dont-go-paleo

Boo...
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I am here to learn. Can you fill me in please?

Assuming you're being genuine about actually having a civilized discussion about evolution, I don't believe this is the place and time to do it.

If you would like to start an evolution discussion in the 'fun and games' section of the forums I would be happy to join you over there.

Girl, it's been real, but I cannot keep this up through another thread. Thanks for the fun though.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    In fact, too much studies with how grains is bad... and how they paid etc to get the pyramid up and running...
    They paid the alien builders in grain? bolt.gif
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

Nowhere on this thread does it say: ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN CAVEMEN AND THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT CAN PARTICIPATE.

SARCASM. You have heard of it? :)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Assuming you're being genuine about actually having a civilized discussion about evolution, I don't believe this is the place and time to do it.

If you would like to start an evolution discussion in the 'fun and games' section of the forums I would be happy to join you over there.

Woah, are you saying that evolution is just "fun and games"? Now I'm definitely not going to believe it.
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

tumblr_mh5pbqCebQ1s3regwo1_250.gif
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    In fact, too much studies with how grains is bad... and how they paid etc to get the pyramid up and running...
    They paid the alien builders in grain? bolt.gif

I can't believe for the second time in a few days I have a use for this gif!
    19cb52_ancient-aliens.jpg
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

Woah, are you saying that evolution is just "fun and games"? Now I'm definitely not going to believe it.

No, haven't you heard? It's a conspiracy.
  • firstsip
    Options

I don't understand. If you're admitting it, how do you expect any of us to believe you? You heathens are all alike.
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

I don't understand. If you're admitting it, how do you expect any of us to believe you? You heathens are all alike.

To understand it you have to use your brain and God doesn't like that... It says so in the Bible...
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That's funny.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

You think coming from monkeys is fun? And fish-frog-squirrels?

1012_teaching_evolution.jpg
  • firstsip
    Options

To understand it you have to use your brain and God doesn't like that... It says so in the Bible...

I'll just leave this here. God bless.

Deuteronomy 23:13
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

gonnahate.gif

Book Of Common Sense. 01:01

• lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    This is stupid. Obviously, there were no cavemen, it's a conspiracy by "scientists" to make us believe we came from fish. The world started 6k years ago, and then there were two people, a rib, and an apple. The rest is history.

I'm pretty sure that people, ribs, and apples are all ok on the paleo diet...
  • firstsip
    Options

gonnahate.gif

Book Of Common Sense. 01:01

Praying for you.

Proverbs 26:11
  • MissDarlaDoll12
    MissDarlaDoll12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Actually you wanna get technical... send me a message, but with bioengineering we are bringing back neanderthals... So we will soon enough have living cavemen to experiment on...

Isn't that awesome?

Oh and paleo is good... there is a lot of studies proving so already, and a tonne more disproving the subsidised american study with grains, meats etc...

Great. First they GMO all the grains, now theyre making GMO cavemen? When will the madness end..
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    :laugh: bahahahahaha :laugh: .... I :heart: Paleo...wheres the bacon????
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Popcorn time ... on that note, I need a good .gif for that