• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Popcorn time ... on that note, I need a good .gif for that

gazelle-eating-popcorn.gif
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    ROFL! Impressive! But can you cite something apposite from the book of Armaments?
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Popcorn time ... on that note, I need a good .gif for that

gazelle-eating-popcorn.gif

You're awesome. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

"To understand it you have to use your brain and God doesn't like that... It says so in the Bible..."

[/quote]

Where?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    In countries without these services 3 out of every 4 women die during childbirth and 4 out of 5 children do not survive to see their 5th birthday.

Sources? :huh:
  • MissDarlaDoll12
    MissDarlaDoll12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

I am here to learn. Can you fill me in please?

Assuming you're being genuine about actually having a civilized discussion about evolution, I don't believe this is the place and time to do it.

If you would like to start an evolution discussion in the 'fun and games' section of the forums I would be happy to join you over there.

Woah, are you saying that evolution is just "fun and games"? Now I'm definitely not going to believe it.

No, haven't you heard? It's a conspiracy.

I don't understand. If you're admitting it, how do you expect any of us to believe you? You heathens are all alike.

To understand it you have to use your brain and God doesn't like that... It says so in the Bible...

I'll just leave this here. God bless.

Deuteronomy 23:13

gonnahate.gif

Book Of Common Sense. 01:01

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    ROFL! Impressive! But can you cite something apposite from the book of Armaments?

Job 19:17
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

"To understand it you have to use your brain and God doesn't like that... It says so in the Bible..."

Where?

It's the 11th commandment: 'Thou shalt not use thy brain or accept reality.'

romney-small-face.gif

• KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Actually you wanna get technical... send me a message, but with bioengineering we are bringing back neanderthals... So we will soon enough have living cavemen to experiment on...

Isn't that awesome?

Oh and paleo is good... there is a lot of studies proving so already, and a tonne more disproving the subsidised american study with grains, meats etc...

In fact, too much studies with how grains is bad... and how they paid etc to get the pyramid up and running...

THIS.

It pisses me off that for my whole life I was lead to believe that lots of whole grains was a GOOD thing. So glad I've learned the truth behind all that.
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options
    In countries without these services 3 out of every 4 women die during childbirth and 4 out of 5 children do not survive to see their 5th birthday.

http://www.unicef.org/media/media_fastfacts.html
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I'd like to make a master list of all the things that were rustled in this thread.

1) Jimmies.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

"■Region with the highest under five mortality rates (2008): West & Central Africa, 169 per 1,000 live births."

Unicef disagrees with your numbers?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'd like to make a master list of all the things that were rustled in this thread.

1) Jimmies.

Stop thread-jacking SS. This ish is deep.
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

"■Region with the highest under five mortality rates (2008): West & Central Africa, 169 per 1,000 live births."

You're correct. I apologize. Child mortality in developing nations as of 2012 is 41% world-wide.

http://www.childinfo.org/files/Child_Mortality_Report_2012.pdf
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options

My breath is offensive to my wife; I am loathsome to my own brothers.?????????????
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

That and if you take it as it sounds, only one out of 20 pregnancies results in a child living past 5 who has a live mother to raise it. Considering the average female needs to have > 2.0 successful offspring in order for population growth to occur (which it did/does even in those places under those types of conditions) then the few women who did manage to survive childbirth would have to be astoundingly prolific.
    Off-topic. Reported.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

My breath is offensive to my wife; I am loathsome to my own brothers.?????????????

Truly the word of God :heart: Praise!
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm pretty sure that people, ribs, and apples are all ok on the paleo diet...
    [/quote]

this wins