A weird fact about you.

Options

Replies

• dubster
    dubster Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I cannot sleep if my knees or ankles are touching each other. I always sneeze twice in the shower.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I have an imaginary bubble around me that I don't like anyone in. Stay at least 3 ft back or I get real uncomfortable.

the personal space bubble. absolutely.
  • misstaniamarie
    Options
    Weird facts.....Hmmmm!!! I love to eat dirt! Not just any kind of dirt. It has to be beach sand or light in color,have a certain smell to it and has to be damp! I crave it terribly at times. If I cant find that sand or dirt,dirty potatoes work! I have a woobie/rub that i carry with me at all times. I smell just about everything. I dont know what the reasoning is,but it just happens. I dont like when my food touches. God....I could go on and on....
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i use to have a phobia of baked beans ha :P
  • piratemerdi
    piratemerdi Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I can't touch wet paper, or even have it within my line of sight without massively freaking out and making someone move it somewhere where I can't see it.

I also really hate worms because my brother used to chase me around the backyard and throw them at me.
  • RachelDenise30
    RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've a recurring nightmare about Gremlins since I was 6. I made myself watch the movies again as an adult and had a good laugh but they suckers are waaay scarier in my head.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking coffee since I was an infant. My mother used coffee to warm my bottles. As a young child I may have put a little coffee in my cream and sugar but it continued until my adulthood where I discovered how good unadulterated coffee is..
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My ex-wife is my best friend.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I can't walk through the clean product isles at stores. The overwhelming smell kills me.
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    I am scared of balloons (mostly helium filled) And if I see one floating up in the sky I will have an anxiety attack I can not look.
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of the lumber aisle in home depot :)
  • alowry007
    alowry007 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have eight kids
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of the lumber aisle in home depot :)

O.M.G. Right!
  • Beastx10
    Options
    I stink
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    When I was a kid I was an avid collector of erasers: I had more than 100 that I would never use. What gave me joy was opening up my eraser bag and just looking at them. When I left home for school, I divided up my precious assets among my two sisters. 10 years later from building my collection, my precious eraser collection lives on.

LOL me and a few of my friends would cut erasers up into extremely small pieces (almost like dust) and keep them in the front of our desks in that lil grove they had for pencils and small stuff.
  • Tigger78
    Tigger78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YOU DON'T LIKE PEANUT BUTTER?!?! That is not normal! haha
  • dbirty
    dbirty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have a repulsion, almost a fear of buttons.
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    I have exceptional dexterity in my toes. I can pick things up and throw them across a room. Or pinch. Really hard. Just ask my wife.

Same here.

me to! and I can pull the hair on my husbands legs with my toes :)
  • meganbook
    Options
    I can turn my belly button inside out. It goes from a normal innie, to looking like a pair of lips puckering for a kiss.

And yes, I have drawn a face on my stomach and made it whistle...
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I shower naked.

noone judge me pls

OMG! What a FREAK you are! lol