A weird fact about you.

Options

Replies

• SpiritGem
    Options
    Any weird facts I can think of to post about myself are inappropriate for a public forum.
  • es214
    es214 Posts: 41
    Options
    When I was 8, a huge Rottwieler ate off the side of my face and they had to sew my ear back on.. over 600 stitches and 5 plastic surgeries.. and now I am obsessed with big dogs. I currently have 2 100+ lb pitts and would love to have a great dane in the future.
  • 1fenix
    Options
    I blow in every glass before filling it up

Hmm, guess that's a weird fact for me, too! Started after my parents had the house sand blasted to replace the stucco and fine dust was everywhere. However, a few decades later... I'm still blowing imaginary dust out of my glass before I use it. Ahh, just my glass! ;)
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i refuse to let my cat take naps during the day because he always wakes me up whenever i want to take a nap. retaliation!
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    I shower naked.

noone judge me pls

Please tell me that you at least have the light off? For modesty's sake!!!

some people just over share :) I'm trying not to judge but......
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    lol how bout a few.

On my left foot, my toe before the smallest toe, is actually SMALLER than the smallest one lol.
    I eat syrup on my mac and cheese
    I'm terrified of the dark
    I can't go to the bathroom without flushing the toilet first
    I love to drink the juice out of canned veggies
    I miss being pregnant
    I weigh less now than before I got pregnant and I've NOT worked out or dieted really
    I have to brush my hair before I take a shower
    eh, thats good for now

If you miss being pregnant have you ever thought about being a surrogate? I could give you some info! (I loved pregnancy too lol)
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I'm naked...under my clothes.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I can push both of my shoulder blades out of the skin about 4 inches or so. I can do it one at a time or together so that if I do it while walking on my hands and knees I look like a lion.

I have always been in love with DDR

If a song comes on the radio that I do not like I will simply turn off the radio, rather than looking for a new station.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I'm naked...under my clothes.

I....hmmmm....
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I can dislocate my left thumb and then pop it back into place.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't like to mix foods. When I was little it was worse. If I was eating mixed vegetables I would first eat all the beans, then all the corn, then all the carrots....Now I eat the vegetables first, then the protein then the starch. I always hope that I will be too full to finish the starch, but it never happens.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    I have a phobia of every insect (butterflies, spiders, ants, gnats, ladybugs, etc.)
    I also have a fear of dead animals (roadkill, pets.)
    I hold my breath when people pass me...don't ask
    I hate hearing ANYONE chew but lol at the sound of utensils hitting/ scraping plates. Going to a restaurant with me may not be a good idea.
    I detest clumsy people. If I see you trip, fall, or spill something... I've killed you 10 different ways in my head.
  • jheilala63
    Options
    I am a blonde with natural red facial hair and that's the only spot that's red.
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    The feel of paper bags and cardboard on my skin gives me the shivers, and not in a good way!
  • tinajean141
    Options
    I shower naked.

noone judge me pls

Please tell me that you at least have the light off? For modesty's sake!!!

some people just over share :) I'm trying not to judge but......

ugh, so embarrassed. I knew my fact was just too strange
    I wonder if it will ever be acceptable to shower nude... :indifferent:
  • Jsnuggles
    Options
    I won't swim in a pool if I find an old band-aid in it.
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    We call that a hillbilly toe :)
  • CheriLMT
    Options
    On my right foot, the toe next to my big toe is longer than my big toe. But on my left foot, it's shorter. . .
    We call that a hillbilly toe :)
  • CheriLMT
    Options
    my junk is pierced

Is it strange that I like this? :)
  • CheriLMT
    Options
    I don't like to mix foods. When I was little it was worse. If I was eating mixed vegetables I would first eat all the beans, then all the corn, then all the carrots....Now I eat the vegetables first, then the protein then the starch. I always hope that I will be too full to finish the starch, but it never happens.

me too!