nude photo

Options
12346»

Replies

• CoveOps
    CoveOps Posts: 100
    Options
    you must be victimized A LOT OP if you have to ask that question.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Okay, maybe I'm just the cranky old lady here, but I would forward the text onto his gf and ask her if she's ok with you sending him one!
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    lol I'm a little curious too

oops this was in response to: This post is useless without sample photos.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    the situation: guy i liked send me a nudey and he has a gf of 3 years and then says i owe him big time ad i could maybe get more if i send one back? maybe he's joking?

Send his back. To his girlfriend.

No one who sends nudes and says that you owe them one back is joking. What a creep.
  • CoveOps
    Options
    Okay, maybe I'm just the cranky old lady here, but I would forward the text onto his gf and ask her if she's ok with you sending him one!

Right on! Teach that dirty you know what a lesson!
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    My ex sent me a Valentines card one year. I put it in a larger envelope and sent it to his current gf with a note asking her to control her boyfriend.
  • CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a complete *kitten* bag don't waste your time with guys like that....
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OP hasn't even posted in a year, guys...
  • CoveOps
    Options

Well does that make him less of a twatbag?
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    the situation: guy i liked send me a nudey and he has a gf of 3 years and then says i owe him big time ad i could maybe get more if i send one back? maybe he's joking?

This is just sad. Why do women go after married or taken men?
  • CoveOps
    Options

usually have a job and structured life........more appealing?

Perhaps the challenge
  • CoveOps
    Options

usually have a job and structured life........more appealing?

Perhaps the challenge
    not really a challenge in my eyes......

'most' married individuals.......love outside attention. I said most........

Have you ever given one some??
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    It's disgusting. I feel the ones that go for married men just feel ****ty about themselves so they like to make others miserable too.

But hey, if you want a cheating liar, go for it! Good luck when he does it to you.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Well does that make him less of a twatbag?

Not at all, its just that by now the OP will have caved, sent him nudes, finacee will have found out and they will have split , OP and he will have had a tumultuous 6 month relationship in which she keeps begging for commitment while he strings her along, and which will have now also ended because he has been sending nudes to some new girl, though OP will still message him on tipsy, lonely nights when she caves to her conviction that deep down he really is the guy of her dreams, if only she could convince him to see she is the one. Just seems pointless to keep giving her advice.
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Now that was funny! :)