Did you know? ((my cheesy little game))

Options

Replies

• disdatdude
    Options
    Pretty much so, but my tomato plants love it :laugh:

Did you know that the diesel engine was originally designed to run on peanut oil?
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.
    Why do you KNOW that?????
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Did you know that Johnson's no more tears baby shampoo actually gives you tears? :sad:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Did you know there are more than 180,000 examples of ancient Roman graffiti on walls Mediterranean area.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Did you know that giraffes can't cough?
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    DId you know that birds can not expel gas? A cruel ex friend demonstrated that one time.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Did you know that part of the reason that the cereal Oreo O's was discontinued was due to the fact that it was the leading cause of child obesity in Spain
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you know that the tradition of a bridal bouquet started when people took very few baths and the bride would hold the bouquet to try and mask her stench on her wedding day :)
  • disdatdude
    Options
    ^^^^If a Groom ever had a reason^^^^

Did you know that Pittsburgers, and some Pennsylvanians, say "Hoagies?" Other folks say, Subs or Grinders :drinker:
  • DP325i
    Options
    ^^^^If a Groom ever had a reason^^^^

Did you know that Pittsburgers, and some Pennsylvanians, say "Hoagies?" Other folks say, Subs or Grinders :drinker:

During my stain in PA for schooling, i quickly learned pensylvanian lingo and was quite thrown off when someone offered to get a "hoagie" wasnt sure if it was some kind of a sexual act at first, was a very confusing time in my life.......
  • CoralDream
    Options
    Did you know?

The earth could be re-populated to its current level using the number of sperm that could fit into an aspirin capsule.

Sex burns off an average of about 100 calories per session

A teaspoon of semen contains approximately 5 calories ( are we supposed to log that?)

When a man ejaculates, the initial spurt travels at 28 miles per hour – faster than the world record for the 100m sprint, which currently stands at 22.9 miles per hour
  • DP325i
    Options
    Did you know?

The earth could be re-populated to its current level using the number of sperm that could fit into an aspirin capsule.

A teaspoon of semen contains approximately 5 calories ( are we supposed to log that?)

When a man ejaculates, the initial spurt travels at 28 miles per hour – faster than the world record for the 100m sprint, which currently stands at 22.9 miles per hour

Wow.... That's a lot of info on the subject. I feel more in tune with myself now. :bigsmile:
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Did you know?

... I'm noticing a theme here :wink: haha
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Did you know that mosquitos are attracted to certain types of DNA? That's why they bite some people more than others.

I am living proof of this one!!! They love my DNA!
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Oh, and: Did you know: Just like humans, cows moo in regional accents.
  • symkat
    symkat Posts: 70
    Options
    Did you know that in Oklahoma it is illegal to have a sleeping donkey in you bath tub after 7 p.m. :noway:
  • CoralDream
    Options
    Did you know that in Oklahoma it is illegal to have a sleeping donkey in you bath tub after 7 p.m. :noway:

Oh lord maybe has to do with something along the lines of the theme of my post LOLLLLLL!!!
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Did you know that in baltimore we call them "tennis shoes"..while other places call the "sneakers"..............
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Did you know that in baltimore we call them "tennis shoes"..while other places call the "sneakers"..............

We call them trainers in the UK :)
  • disdatdude
    Options
    Did you know that MFP had so many good looking women and that they were so smart?

Really? Only 100 calories:ohwell: