Only lost 7 lbs in a month...

Options
1235»

Replies

• vikidenn
    vikidenn Posts: 20
    Options
    How do you see someone else's diary? Can I see the view of myself like the one where you saw her sodium levels? Is that done under the reports and if so do you have to do each separate micronutrient report separately or can you see the big three together over a time period?
  • hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 7lbs, that's awesome.

For the veggies, here's my number one tip: add chopped fresh spinach to things. I've made meatballs, pasta bolognese, hamburger patties etc. with spinach added, and even my picky-eater boyfriend agreed you can't taste the spinach over what the dish "should" taste like. You get your veg, lots of vitamins, and my favorite bonus: fresh chopped spinach has so much volume that adding 100g (about 0.2 lbs) of spinach to a meatball "dough" with 1lb of ground beef (and some cheese!) results in 37 calories per meatball, 32 meatballs from that "dough", and those balls weren't even that small. You couldn't taste the spinach, so if you can get past the idea that your meatballs have loads of green veggie-looking stuff all over them, this might work for you.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    That is a pretty perfect weight loss! You want to lose weight at a good rate. 1-2 pounds a week is the good, healthy rate of loss. So you are right on track for losing weight the healthy, maintainable way! Congrats!
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    7 pounds a month is excellent,, especially without excercie.. that is a huge accomplishment in my opinion.