No late night snacking challenge continues - March 22-28

Options
124»

Replies

• rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    I didn't see a new thread for this week, although I might have missed it.

I finished up dinner at 7 p.m. last night. In waiting for my hubby to get home after 9 my stomach started rumbling, so I had a tomato, and feel pretty good about that choice. So I consider that two nights of success.

I started a new one. It's a few entries below this one. But I didn't notice the date didn't come thru before I posted it. It's called "No late night snacking challenge continues (short week) Marc"

I didn't know how to make a link over to it. Too tech challenged still:embarassed: :embarassed:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I was thrown for a loop too, not seeing a new thread.

Since we are still using last week's thread, I will post for last night also. I completed dinner and had my 4 thin mint cookies by 715pm. With 15 mins to spare. Hopefully tonight will be as successful.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/88959-no-late-night-junk-snacking-march-29-april-4

Boy you guys post fast. I had just read Dewdrops saying she was going to, so put one up just to keep me together, and then read yours Rosemary. Sorry. But we only have two days left before April starts, so wherever we can keep ourselves together :)
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    I'll try to end that one since I started it and refer people over to the March30-April 4th one.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    There we go: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/89257-april-s-challenge-no-snacking-after-dinner

Rosemary, to post a link, go to the respective topic, <copy> the link that your browser has and then go to the topic where you want to post it and <paste> it. If I was unclear, feel free to ask for details. Sorry you happened to start 2 parallel threads.

Hope to see my good pals here join us in the new challenge. Here's to April :drinker: (water, of course)