Ladies: What are your strongest PMS cravings?

Options

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate!
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and fried foods. Fried chocolate would be awesome those days...lol
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. That chart I just saw the other day. Yup "Here, Have some wine" is always a safe one for the guys.

Well, after a nice rare steak dinner yesterday,I wanted to punch my hubby a little less than before. Guess the iron in the steak satisfied something....... meat is the answer ;-).

So I guess we're all on the same page with dairy, greasy, salty things, and PUNCHING people in the FACE..... and then crying cuz you don't know why you just did it!? Haha.

That said, I think I'm gonna have myself some chocolate oatmeal stout tomorrow night. Mmm. Chocolate AND beer in one....after I punch someone in the face. ;-). Thanks for the wonderful replies so far, ladies!
  • figomezzo
    Options
    Cheese and breakfast-y foods. Normally together. The bagel shop on my campus has an egg and turkey sausage bagel sandwich that normally hits the spot perfectly.

pretty similar for me too! I want egg and cheese on a croissant or something else greasy and good!
  • LadyBirdGo
    LadyBirdGo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    salty and sugary foods. also milk. also I for some reason crave crunchy foods. anything crunchy. hmm.. that gives me an idea, maybe i could just trick my body if I ate a lot of carrots or ate crunchy sliced apples with caramel dip.
  • Gin66
    Gin66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Trader Joes dark chocolate, carmel with black sea salt. The bomb!!
  • jkp5023
    Options
    Chocolate, Mac & Cheese, Cheese, & Doritos.
  • unicornhug
    unicornhug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CHIIIIPPPSSSS.. and icecream ... :/
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    popcorn with Molly McButter!!
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Right this very minute :) I want chocolate, nachos, anything salty or sweet...this is the only time i eat chocolate...oh yeah, I dont drink milk but the TOM i always drink a cup of milk, YUK!!!!
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    chocolate. mainly ice cream. lol
  • mrsricta
    Options
    Anything and everything. Especially if it has tons of fat and calories. I get hungry every hour on the hour.

UGH ME TOO!!
  • losingweightatl
    Options
    Oreo Blizzard or Oreo McFlurry
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    Chocolate and/or ice cream. :P
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Sex.

Oh, you asked for food craving... chocolate, always chocolate.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Cheese. OMG Delicious cheese...
  • rgrin
    rgrin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter in any form. When I start getting snarky, DH always asks, "Have you had any peanut butter today?" I'm very consistent.
  • mrsricta
    Options
    I crave fatty, greasy, food like fries and cheeseburgers. And donuts for desert! :wink:

This is exactly what I crave !! glazed donuts are a must !

Glad I'm not alone with the donut thing! Greasy, fatty, salty, sweet! The few days before it starts it's like I'm a bottomless pit! AHH!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    To get me and the kids out of the house to safety ASAP.
  • FabulousGG
    FabulousGG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Chocolate mmmmm... chocolate :)