Anyone doing Jilian Michaels 30 day shred?

Options
Hi everybody. I started Jilian Michaels 30 day shred on Sunday 1/27/2013 and tonight will mark my 5th workout. How long have you been doing it? Have you notice any results? As for me I notice I have shed since I start 5lbs, but due to me being on my monthly (pretty sure ladies can relate) during that period may have an effect too of the weight loss upon bloating.

Replies

• NHoughton13
    Options
    Tonight will be day 3 of level one for me. I'm sore, but not as bad as I thought. I assume I won't see results until next week, but I know I'm using muscles I haven't used in awhile. Good luck!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I'm working myself up to a full work out with her, lol but I did to five minutes with her in between my step-machine jogging earlier.
    Thank goodness for those modified push ups. : P Good luck, keep going!
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The hardest for me now is the push ups and towards the end completing the jumping jacks all the way through, but I think by next week I should be good.
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be day 5 for me. I still have issues getting through the push ups and through some of the cardio ( Side aches are killer for me) But I do notice that my endurance has improved a lot and my asthma isn't acting up as much. I notice as well that I feel like I can do more at the end of it so I add another 10 min of working out to it as well. Its a great workout, I am scared for level two though! I know she will work my *kitten* then!
  • Destinee704
    Options
    Tonight will be day 5 for me. I still have issues getting through the push ups and through some of the cardio ( Side aches are killer for me) But I do notice that my endurance has improved a lot and my asthma isn't acting up as much. I notice as well that I feel like I can do more at the end of it so I add another 10 min of working out to it as well. Its a great workout, I am scared for level two though! I know she will work my *kitten* then!

I know I'm not ready for level 2, lol. Level 1 is whipping my *kitten* now. I'm just wondering how level 2 will be. OMG!!!!
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be level 1, day 3. I am so sore it's ridiculous, my legs are killing me. I can barely walk down the stairs, up isn't as bad. How long till my legs start to feel normal again? I am liking it so far, but I agree, the jumping jacks are a bit tough to get through.
  • LisaBoehnke
    LisaBoehnke Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am on day 15 of the shred today. The 4th day of level 2. I find it fun, and like alot of the moves in level 2 better than level 1. :)
  • Jday71
    Jday71 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have done 25 days!!!!! 5 more days of level 3 and I am done. I have lost inches and around 4lbs, but I am also doing extra cardio. You will love the results
  • Jday71
    Jday71 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have done 25 days!!!!! 5 more days of level 3 and I am done. I have lost inches and around 4lbs, but I am also doing extra cardio. You will love the results
  • Destinee704
    Options
    Tomorrow will be level 1, day 3. I am so sore it's ridiculous, my legs are killing me. I can barely walk down the stairs, up isn't as bad. How long till my legs start to feel normal again? I am liking it so far, but I agree, the jumping jacks are a bit tough to get through.

My legs were sore too! It didn't stop hurting til the 4th day. I've noticed now the jumping jacks are getting better for me. I have to still work on the sit ups or the scissor sit ups. They really hurt. Keep up the great work. We can do this!
  • Destinee704
    Options

Great job! I've noticed I haven't really lost a lot so far, but I've noticed that my clothes definitely fits a lot different. So that lets me know I am definitely losing inches. I need to start measuring as I go.
  • Destinee704
    Options
    I am on day 15 of the shred today. The 4th day of level 2. I find it fun, and like alot of the moves in level 2 better than level 1. :)

I can't wait to move up to Level 2. Hopefully I can start 10th day into it. Wish me luck!
  • HarleyQuinn1774
    HarleyQuinn1774 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm considering starting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred..I used it after I had my son and slimmed down quick. Now that I'm finally losing weight from having my daughter(down 17 pounds since Dec 1st!!), I plan on doing 30 Day Shred plus workouts at the gym to boost the slim down process.
  • EvetteM41
    EvetteM41 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing about this. Why is this so good? Is it really that different from the other ones??? I mean, I know who she is and stuff. Just wondering if the video is that good?
  • Destinee704
    Options
    I'm considering starting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred..I used it after I had my son and slimmed down quick. Now that I'm finally losing weight from having my daughter(down 17 pounds since Dec 1st!!), I plan on doing 30 Day Shred plus workouts at the gym to boost the slim down process.

You should definitely go for it. I noticed my endurance has picked up a lot and I feel like in my legs, arms, and stomach is getting stronger.
  • Destinee704
    Options
    I keep hearing about this. Why is this so good? Is it really that different from the other ones??? I mean, I know who she is and stuff. Just wondering if the video is that good?

To me it is very good. It builds your endurance not alone tone a lot of places in your body. Try it out and see. I got the dvd from best buy for only 9.99.
  • ketiab08
    ketiab08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 and it kicked my butt
  • crzychik1984
    Options
    I just started it last night. I am so sore tonight too.
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    I just did day 1 of 30DS, It kicked my butt. lol I have been physically active since March of last year and I was still winded and had a hard time keeping up with the jumping jacks and jump rope...I hope to see more of toning than weight loss.
  • mrshill2007
    mrshill2007 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1 Day 9 and it gets easier... and I have lost inches in my waist and my thighs... It still sweats the hell out of me and I still cant do the full pushups but it gets better definitely... I also add the treadmill to my workout too...