Do you have a tattoo...........Where is it?

Options

Replies

• liftingcoach
    liftingcoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have three. Left and right upper arms, and a Shark on my right chest!
  • Menelaus35
    Options
    Well, number two is my profile pic. First one is on my left shoulder. Imperial Navy insignia.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Five...including one on the back of my left shoulder blade I'm really wanting to fix up. It's all faded, and it was only the second one I ever got, so it's a generic "on the wall" design. Ugh.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    yes three. Left ankle, back and chest.
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    SIX TATTOOS : one on inside wrist, one on foot, two on lower back, one on ankle, one large one across top of back
  • Kelogik
    Options
    I have 4; a butterfly on my the back of my right shoulder, my daughter's name and birth month flower (carnation) wrapped around my left calf, a small heart on the inside of my right ankle, and a frankenstein heart on the outside of my right ankle that matches my best friend.
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    2, so far. only one chest (Butterfly) and one on shoulder (cross). planning on getting a bracelet (Jehovah-Rophe) in the spring and, eventually, a larger piece on my back (national flowers of the countries I've visited)
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    2. One on my inner ankle/leg and one on my inner wrist. Going to be getting one on my shoulder and my goal weight one on the other wrist. I love mine and can't wait to get more. They are addicting to me.
  • 23Winger
    Options
    Yes, left bicep roses, butterfly and my wifes name in a banner. Right bicep USMC design.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I have two, a purple flower on the back of my neck and on the top of my foot I have a bigger one, a dragon next to an Aries symbol with a fall leaf at the top of it. :smile:
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My right foot as soon as the tattoo was finished, it's a bit faded now

9140C0A1-72D9-445F-B261-02C9CC01104D-2087-000000F719FDD860_zps3646ad2c.jpg
  • monarchangel86
    monarchangel86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    As of right now I have 1 ( butterfly on the inside of my left ankle) and when I reach my goal weight my reward will be my other one which will be a blue rose with my daughter's name and birth date.
  • tenkesh
    Options
    Got a tribal pattern around my left bicep about 10 years ago (visible on few of my profile pics). Can't say I regret it, but not overly proud of it either.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    and a frankenstein heart on the outside of my right ankle that matches my best friend.

yeeeeeah we da bomb! luh you.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Yes. Currently only have one. I have the words BROOKLYN (done in the old Brooklyn Dodgers text). I want to get a whole sleeve done at some point
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Four, two small ones, one medium and one large backpiece. Next is my left leg, beginning with thigh. Just need a design, I want it fairly solid
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    2 totally 8 hours of work. The first on my ankle took about 2 hours and the first part of my back piece I sat for 6 hours. It's my pride and joy and can't wait to get her counterpart!!!

578643_10100174293387033_1395796819_n.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I'm an ex-sailor, ex-construction worker, ex-biker. So I might have one or two...
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    2 totally 8 hours of work. The first on my ankle took about 2 hours and the first part of my back piece I sat for 6 hours. It's my pride and joy and can't wait to get her counterpart!!!

578643_10100174293387033_1395796819_n.jpg

Love it!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Have two: right shoulder blade and left hip.....