I have never been this happy in my entire life!

Options
2»

Replies

• Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is one of the best success stories I've read! Its not all about losing the weight, its about realising that the most important person is your self and to become happy with yourself! Congratulations!
  • ladyfyre13
    Options
    I am so happy for you. I'm so glad you decided to put yourself first. You obviously deserve it. Cheers
  • lorindaleigh
    lorindaleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! I'm in a lot of pain still and reading your comments, just helped so much!
  • mjungerman
    Options
    Rock on!! I am sooo happy for you. You are an inspiration for everyone ;o)
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Woooooow I am sooo happy 4 u. U pulled ur self up by ur boot straps. U deserve an award for ur patience-waiting 2 years and supporting him. It's time for u. Do u. Be happy u more than deserve it!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I am trying not to cry. Can't beleive how much you have overcome. Also next up on your radar are the happy times with your new beau and then in the more distant future, how much your changes will end up helping your current mate who will be confronted with himself and be forced to make his own changes to survive. Good job you are saving 3 people yourself, your new beau, and beleive it or not your old one. That makes you ONE BIG HERO!
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I am sure that all of the negative stuff was hard to live through, but I bet it makes what you're feeling now all the better.
  • Decemom
    Options
    Good for you. Keep up the good work. Sounds like you have an amazing future ahead of you.
  • mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on changing your life and doing what is best for you. Hope the future is as bright as your new smile. =D
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I want to hug you! You are awesome! I am glad you are finding happiness.
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can stress enough how happy I am for you!!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful you changed your life around! Lots of happiness in the future!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You are simply awesome and I am so happy for you!!! What a wonderful post to read, brought tears to my eyes! You go girl!!! You are making your life the great place it is, you have such inner strength. Truly inspirational!! Thank you for posting!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I can relate with the whole divorce thing, falling in love with someone new, and horrible teeth. I have been living apart from my soon to be ex husband for over a year and our divorce is filed, just waiting now. And just got upper dentures. I am on my way to feeling all that happiness too, hope it comes soon :) Congratz girl, sounds like you deserve it xD
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing. I'm glad things are looking up for you and you have found love. Really nice to hear positive stories.
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    I am so happy for you! It's so wonderful that so many parts of your life have turned around, and that your future is so bright! It gives hope to others who are struggling with some tough aspects of life.
  • runningfataway
    Options
    You are truly a remarkable person. You have inspired me beyond words. God bless you beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!