What sucks about losing weight?

Options

Replies

• NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    Absolutely NOTHING sucks about losing weight. It's the best thing i ever did!

However, having said that ( :laugh: ) I now have a chest like a teenage boy and it really isn't comfortable to sit on hard chairs. I've lost my cushion.

I haven't noticed the cold though - perhaps that just means I've still got plenty to lose :ohwell:
  • virginies
    virginies Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Nothing sucks about losing weight, it's the best SH@@ ever......

THAT'S RIGHT!!!
  • Jannat89
    Options
    What sucks is that some people eat so much and never gain weight :/ i.e my brothers. Hmmm and the next thing has to be stretch marks! :(
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    being sexier. it's been such a burden.
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    my previously muscular butt has sadly deflated due to low resistance cardio and lack of weight training
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Having to buy new clothes because I keep shrinking out of what I've got! :tongue: Wondering if the shorts I bought last summer are going to fit me this year, or if they'll be too big now.

But I ain't complainin'! :drinker:

My thoughts exactly! I invested in a belt for now. Here's to having the problems others would love to have. :drinker:
  • Flyersteve18
    Flyersteve18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Takes "weigh" to long..

Bah hahaha this!
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    [/quote

This one I agree with!!]
  • dfquigley
    Options
    Clothes

Clothes

Clothes.

I made my "fat clothes" work for as long as possible before I started buying new clothes, but only a couple pieces at a time.

After losing 50 i figured I'd level out for the most part, but swim trunks I bought there are literally falling off now and I've only lost 10 more pounds.....
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Im sure i was at my sexy when i was ploughing down that Bucket of KFC Chicken :grumble:
  • dfquigley
    Options
    Even the newer, smaller belts i bought have 2 more holes carved into them.... :p
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options

Finally... a positive response!!! applause. what a bunch of complainers..nothing is going to make them happy..maybe that is why people regain they think being thin is what they really want..and really it isn't.
  • amberlynnsinspired
    amberlynnsinspired Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Extra skin. >.<
  • dfquigley
    Options

Finally... a positive response!!! applause. what a bunch of complainers..nothing is going to make them happy..maybe that is why people regain they think being thin is what they really want..and really it isn't.

I'm sorry if my self deprecating tongue in cheek humor makes you think that I'm not happy.

Not only am I very happy with where I am at, but I'm not exactly a "complainer" either.
    People tend to get upset with me for posting achievements etc. that I am proud of too damn much.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Girls,

Whether weight loss gives you small boobs or makes you flat chested -
    You're totally and absolutely beautiful and a very real inspiration to those around you.
    Be happy!
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Saggy boobies. :(
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    The fact that everyone around you still eats like you used to and it is hard to keep up!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Nothing!!!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Wrinkles. Clearly my fat was holding my face skin taut and now, not so much.
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    The Fat went on Fast, Why can't the Fat drop off Fast? :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: