Options

Replies

• cin_jo
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great job :)
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! It's so good of you to share your story! I have 100lbs to lose and only started on my journey yesterday. You have given me hope. :-) x
  • ZAislandgal
    Options
    Wow I can't believe it's the same girl in the pictures! So inspirational. May I ask if you had trouble with excess skin, cause you look so trim and toned... Well done!
  • Trudat930
    Options
    WOW, good job!:happy:
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    wow amazing! You look wonderful
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome! You are a beautiful person! thank you for sharing your story!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic you must be very proud
  • TxLdy3
    TxLdy3 Posts: 31
    Options
    SUCH an inspiration!! Thank You SO MUCH for sharing!! I'm only 5 even and started this program @ 244 lbs. (surprisingly not the heaviest I've been) I started to work out on my own in Nov. and realized it wasn't only about working out and getting in some sort of exercise everyday but a big part of the problem was what I was eating .Was never a junk food kinda person but I did like "good" food. Knowing how to cook and bake wasn't helping me but I've learned in moderation you can have a little bit of something. I still eat good food I now just put it in a small bowl and eat only that portion. It's not hard to make better choices, many of us just chose not to make better choices. I know that I'm not alone in this and that IT CAN be done....Thank You for showing us a GREAT example of that today :D
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job on the hard work and commitment. You are also providing an excellent example for your son! Congratulations!!!
  • 120mustdo
    120mustdo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just fabulous!
  • mrswoodstock
    mrswoodstock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow.... im about the size now that you were then. i was at 400 at my highest. congrats.
  • janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    proud of you. that is simply an amazing journey - you look tremendous!
  • amberlynnsinspired
    amberlynnsinspired Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Completely inspiring! Great job. That is amazing.
  • wendsong
    wendsong Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look beautiful!! Congratulations on a job well done!!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, WOW!! What an accomplishment and thanks for sharing your story :flowerforyou:
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great! You had the motivation you needed to get you started on your journey--your son. Great job! Thanks for sharing.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Congratualtions, Stunning! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • ellennewlan1963
    Options
    WOW you look great congrats .
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    YAY go YOU! way to go ! that is amazing ! you just saved your life and you looooooooook like a model! what a beautiful face ! meow!
  • Christine51562
    Options
    OH that is AWESOME!!!! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!