I Went From The 300's to the 100's-Updated

Options
I posted a while ago but am back with body pictures and updates. My highest KNOWN weight was 302 pounds. I am 5'2, 24 years old. My starting BMI was over 50. I was extremely morbidly obese. My blood pressure was sky high and I was slowly killing myself. In March of 2012, I made an appointment and my doctor told me that if I didn't lose the weight that I would be lucky to see my 40th birthday. My boyfriend of 8 years and my son were in the room with me:( I was disgusted, scared and embarrassed. I would say that was my rock bottom moment. SO...I decided to make a change. As of today I have lost over 100 pounds with diet and exercise. It has been the best thing I have ever done, also the hardest. Please know that if i can do this, so can you. I have been big ever since I can remember and was the last person anyone ever thought could succeed at something like this. You are worth it!

Me Before:

2namu6x.jpg

xe0iv4.jpg

34h9lbc.jpg

mm4h.jpg

w2n7gp.jpg

2ijg8c3.jpg

Me Now:

j0xgyv.jpg

oe6nq.jpg

11v71iw.jpg

2ikp92d.jpg

2qmd8bo.jpg

292r47o.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!